Wanted 2014-2019 GX460 BLK interior <75k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
  2. LX450
  3. 100 Series
  4. LX470
  5. GX470
  6. GX460
Mileage
Color
rgb(229, 227, 227)
As title states looking for a GX460
Must have is black interior and less than ~75k miles, southern or western car (salt/frame purposes)

Ok with modifications
Any exterior color other than black
I’m located in Texas
Please contact me if you are entertaining selling!

Must have is black interior and less than ~75k miles, southern or western car (salt/frame purposes)

Ok with modifications
I’m located in Texas
I might entertain selling my 2018 gx460. White Sapphire Pearl exterior Black Interior, CBI/Prinsu designs roof rack, ARB awning, KN Air filter, 3.5" Icon Stage 8 Lift, Method Racing 502 VT-SPEC 17"x8.5 wheels color bronze, 295/70r/17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers (approx. 11K miles) CBI/ Rock Rails, with cut and trimmed out rocker panels, CBI Front Skid Plate and Front bumper Chop and trim ( currently h summer of 2020 in Salt Lake City UTAH. Ceramic Coat paint, well maintained brand new rotors and pads,. zero rust zero issues... Miles are 72K, and going up since I daily drive it. There is one small dent own the passenger side front fender ( top rail) size of a penny and a 2" scratch on passenger side too part of the door, and yes I use this off-road. I chase big surf from Baja to Vancouver hence the miles and built it purposefully to be able to handle higher speed causing the Baja Peninsula. I will entertain any reasonable offer, but to give you an ballpark price, I will not take less than $52,500. The lift kit is $6,800 new ( installed inn December). Prior to that had an Ironman lift which I felt was garbage..... roof rack and armor approximately $4500, wheels tires and brakes etc... if your interested will email more pictures etc.. I am only testing waters here since I am ready to do a new build with a Land Cruiser 200 series.... email me if serious

IMG_1898.jpeg

IMG_1655.jpeg

Ok with modifications
I’m located in Texas
If your still looking send me a pm and we can talk. I have one you might like

I have a stock 2021 nebula grey and red interior luxury with captain chairs for sale. Selling it back to the dealer on tuesday but if you want it I will sell to you for $63k

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom