2013 Yankee Toys Fall Gathering Registration (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We demand one set of egg rings or the coffee maker gets it

IMG_0664_zps55b2095f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That really made me laugh, thank you.:clap:

We had, another, fantastic Fall Gathering weekend; you couldn't ask for a better bunch of people to wheel, camp and drink with for 4 days.

Epic thanks to Bob for living down his screen name and allowing for great weather.

Big thanks to those who pulled together all the little stuff that makes the FG such an amazing event. Without such great club member contribution, I suspect the event would be like so many events I no longer attend...

Special round of applause to the trail leaders who showed us the way, and sometimes from the rear ;) I apprachiate that leading a group is not as fun as just wheeling in a group, and is often a thankless role. Thank you.

This weekend was also very enlightening as I got to find out how many people in the club knew my new truck, kinda like that special girl in high school.... Glad I used the extra strength Fabreze on the inside....

BTW, who won the "earliest car alarm set-off Sunday AM" award?

Since we won the Iron Pig FJ60 power steering box adaptor plate, Daniela and I are off to look for an FJ40 to install it in...... :doh:

Ok it's almost a week later I can say that "I was the early car alarm" awake call. I feel safer now that I'm 900 miles away!!!! Just another thanks to all the peeps that out this ride together I'm still feelin the hurt but damn it was fun!

Ha! Wouldn't have been the epic event that it was without the Iron Pig boys!!! Thanks for the hospitality, positive energy, and the laughs! My face still hurts from laughing so hard! Hopefully tonight ill get a chance to get the pics up of you and the boys... Till next time- Josh

I was looking at Field and Forest's facebook page this morning. Bob is upset about trail braiding on his property. Not that it was us but please remember to respect the property. If you cannot get through an obstacle, winch or go back. Just a friendly reminder and to let other ppl know that driving off trail is not acceptable behavior. That way we can continue to use Field and Forest. :steer:

Anyone count how man egg sandwiches were made? I thought everyone did a great job making them.

Anyone count how man egg sandwiches were made? I thought everyone did a great job making them.
The "man egg sandwiches" were served Sunday morning at our campsite. We had double pork super kosher heart attack sandwiches....

I agree... You guys totally rocked the sandwiches!
I honestly think this is way better than the catered sandwiches.
Also how good was the coffee? Huge thanks to Niall and Daniella of Toltec Coffee.... It was amazing guys!

The "man egg sandwiches" were served Sunday morning at our campsite. We had double pork super kosher heart attack sandwiches....
Your kidding me! And I wasn't made aware of this?

Wrench you have to contribute to participate, and the sandwiches with the meat chili was awesome till later in the day

Sunday morning-

Me: "what IS a pork roll?"
Ken: " I don't know what to tell you. It's a F'ing pork roll!!!!"
Good eats. Way better than a hand full of tylenol.

I think the chilli would have made them even better Sunday morning. Sorry we slept in so you could not get any Rick.
Pork Roll Rules!!!

I'm looking forward to some pork roll egg sandwiches when we have our next breakfast & bullets get together.

I missed out on all breakfast due to moonshine. My last moonshine event

Breakfast and Bullets?? Sounds like a good time....with bullets envolved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom