2013 Yankee Toys Fall Gathering Registration (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Glenn in his 40 somewhere in Swanzey

image-3767021248.jpg

Great pictures. It was great meeting you.

Yeah and there wasn't a scratch on it! LOL!

remy1974 said:
Aim looking forward to seeing the different pics
of Barton's 40 going over :clap:

Here ya go!!!! :)
Barton.... Rumor has it the kids got a video.... Better not delete it!!!

image-1052869886.jpg

image-3329062445.jpg

image-2668929021.jpg

We had, another, fantastic Fall Gathering weekend; you couldn't ask for a better bunch of people to wheel, camp and drink with for 4 days.

Epic thanks to Bob for living down his screen name and allowing for great weather.

Big thanks to those who pulled together all the little stuff that makes the FG such an amazing event. Without such great club member contribution, I suspect the event would be like so many events I no longer attend...

Special round of applause to the trail leaders who showed us the way, and sometimes from the rear ;) I apprachiate that leading a group is not as fun as just wheeling in a group, and is often a thankless role. Thank you.

This weekend was also very enlightening as I got to find out how many people in the club knew my new truck, kinda like that special girl in high school.... Glad I used the extra strength Fabreze on the inside....

BTW, who won the "earliest car alarm set-off Sunday AM" award?

Since we won the Iron Pig FJ60 power steering box adaptor plate, Daniela and I are off to look for an FJ40 to install it in...... :doh:

We had, another, fantastic Fall Gathering weekend; you couldn't ask for a better bunch of people to wheel, camp and drink with for 4 days.

Epic thanks to Bob for living down his screen name and allowing for great weather.

Big thanks to those who pulled together all the little stuff that makes the FG such an amazing event. Without such great club member contribution, I suspect the event would be like so many events I no longer attend...

Special round of applause to the trail leaders who showed us the way, and sometimes from the rear ;) I apprachiate that leading a group is not as fun as just wheeling in a group, and is often a thankless role. Thank you.

This weekend was also very enlightening as I got to find out how many people in the club knew my new truck, kinda like that special girl in high school.... Glad I used the extra strength Fabreze on the inside....

BTW, who won the "earliest car alarm set-off Sunday AM" award?

Since we won the Iron Pig FJ60 power steering box adaptor plate, Daniela and I are off to look for an FJ40 to install it in...... :doh:

The fj 40 has bit another, once you go 2 a cruzer there is no antidote. Just a quick thanks to the yanks for showing a redneck a great time. Guys we had an awesome time looking forward to come back again. Bob good luck when the babe gets here also.
See y'all Kenny

Fall Gathering- awesome

Thanks to everyone for a great FG this year. With good weather and all the good people it was the best one yet for me. Thanks to the trail guides- Johnny, Kina, and the guy in the Pinz- for leading groups it can be a thankless job but somebody has to do it- thanks for the efforts.
Great trail rides, got to meet a lot of new people and had a blast. Thanks to everyone who gave me a seat and thanks again to the Polish contingent for thir awesome hospitality. What a great bunch of guys and gals, thanks for a great event!!!!! Gary S

Thanks to the YT crew for a great Gathering

Hear, hear on the thanks to Bob, Junior (our "stock ++" run leader) , and all the volunteers. Also had a great time watching the big boys play out back on Sunday.

Here's a link to an album w/ photos/videos because last night I tried to add them all to the thread and had no luck...
http://s1036.photobucket.com/user/ms...?sort=3&page=1

Hope that worked!

FG13

Damn good to see my other family again.....not much beats standing around saturday night watching dozens of great friends trying their hardest to fix Franky, except for maybe breaking it on some radical trails! Thanks guys!
Thanks to all attendees near and far,and leaders and volunteers, but especially to Bob, he has put out for this club in any and every possible way, has not left a single person out, has strengthened and unified our club to the next level. Well done, buddy! Enjoy your break, we'll be back for you in a couple years!

I borrowed a coffee maker for the event and just realized that I lost track of it on Saturday morning.

Anyone know it's whereabouts ?

We demand one set of egg rings or the coffee maker gets it

IMG_0664_zps55b2095f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom