For Sale 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Edition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale: 2013 Toyota Trail Teams Edition
Asking price: $27,500
Located in IVO Leesburg, Virginia
~111k miles
Original owner
Demello "Evil Eye" aluminum front bumper (lovingly referred to as "the deer smasher", though I've had no collisions)
OEM (Bilstein) suspension
Tires: Falken Wildpeak A/T 265/75R16 (approx 15k miles on them, with 5th tire rotation)
ARB air compressor installed in engine bay
Unidan Bearcat 680 CB radio with Firestik antenna and cable (ran through vehicle walls)
Grey man tactical molle gear plates (front passenger, and rear storage area)
Additional accessory power switches installed, with extra fuse box. I was going to install a light bar, but never got around to it.

Only known problem is the rear backup camera doesn't work. It stopped working about a year after I bought the vehicle. Oil is changed every 10K, and a five tire rotation is done every 5K (more or less). Front seats are covered only to save from wear and tear. Rear bumper has a reflector broken out from an empty trailer rolling into it. I didn't realize the trailer required a 2 1/4 hitch instead of the 2" that I was using. The vehicle has been involved in no accidents. A few dents scratches from trail riding, but nothing major.

The vehicle has been great, and I expected to keep the vehicle for it's life. A baby and carseat changed that plan for me.

PM if interested. Thank you.

20191117_143018.jpg

20191117_143035.jpg

20191117_143059.jpg

20191117_143152.jpg

20191117_143125.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom