For Sale 2013 Land Cruiser - Nicely Built- Portland, OR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

UPDATE ***** Taking truck off the market. Was going to buy a Tundra or Power Wagon
Or Power Wagon, but Mrs. OregonLC test drove a Suburban and so now we’re going that route. Happy wife happy life, right? Thanks all for the interest. Look for a 2004 LX in the classified shortly. Mods please feel free to kill this thread.

Love this truck, but with three kids and a dog it's simply too small for our needs. Moving to a full-size pickup.

The basics: Nicely built 2013 Land Cruiser. 124K miles. $45,950

The good:
  • West-coast (Cali) rig, no rust! KDSS bolts not frozen!
  • Was a one-owner when I purchased it in Dec of 2017.
  • Built items only have one season (2018) of use (most were purchased in spring of 2018).
  • Good paint and interior. Non-smoker, no smells. No pinstripes.
  • All top-shelf parts added. See build list below.
  • No mechanical defects. 5K Mobil-1 OCI's since I've owned it.
The bad:
  • Windshield is pretty pitted and has a few larger rock chips. No cracks, but at low angle sun it shows the flaws.
  • Rear bumper has seen some trail scrapes (though you'll probably want to continue the build with your own rear bumper).
  • No door dings (body is very straight, paint is in great condition!), however there is one small ding by the driver's taillight where the wind caught the awning during setup.
  • A bit of hazing on the top of the headlights (California Sun!)
Pricing justification and build list shown below. Please PM with any additional questions. My intent is to sell it turnkey complete, ready to camp. Will sell it without the Alu-Cab tent, however including it is a heck of a deal on a 2-year-old hard shell tent! Would consider a full/partial trade for a 2017-2019 Platinum or 1794 Tundra or 2018-2019 Power Wagon depending on comparable valuation.

I use the space above the fridge as a dog crate. These panels can easily be removed to fit your needs. The outboard wing of the platform swings up for additional dry storage (I keep extra TP, paper towels, and emergency Mountain House packets in there).

Note that in the pics you will see switches labeled 'lockers' however no physical lockers or gears are installed. Cables are run through the firewall from the switches for future locker install. Air compressor switch does run the ARB twin compressor.

Obviously, all drawer contents, tools, hi-lift jack, maxtraxs, etc will remain with me. Custom license plates also will remain with me.

Miles will continue to accumulate. Posting here first (would love to 'keep it in the family'). Will go on CL/Autotrader/etc. in a week if no buyers.

Annotation 2019-05-29 095619.jpg

20190529_030637329_iOS.jpg

Last edited:
Nice build, how many miles on the suspension? Would they need a rebuild soon? This is a super clean build. Looks amazing. GLWS, I love that you added lockers. PM sent

Nice build, how many miles on the suspension? Would they need a rebuild soon? This is a super clean build. Looks amazing. GLWS, I love that you added lockers. PM sent

Hi Nicholas. Thanks for the Kudos. Note in the description it states that I added switches for lockers while I was doing the electrical, but there are no lockers installed. The IVD has around 12,000 miles on it, most of it highway between here and Bend. I would say there's at most 1,000 miles of offroad on it.

Wow first comment?

Beautiful and tasteful 200.

UPDATE ***** Taking truck off the market. Was going to buy a Tundra or Power Wagon
Or Power Wagon, but Mrs. OregonLC test drove a Suburban and so now we’re going that route. Happy wife happy life, right? Thanks all for the interest. Look for a 2004 LX in the classified shortly. Mods please feel free to kill this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom