2013 Land Cruiser Exhaust Muffler Upgrade (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What's the part number for that TRD shift knob?

Genuine Toyota Parts - Trd Tund Black Shft (PTR57-34141-02)

Black leather with red sticking on the back. Feels much better than the stock oem wood plastic LC shift knob

447C2DAF-FA97-441F-998E-98C0A6C57ECF.png

EDB0F9C6-35A6-4CF6-993D-917C557D1199.png

I assume this Maganaflow muffler is a straight through and reversible design. Was considering one of the Flowmaster series 50 mufflers which are definitely not reversible as they are not straight through. Most mufflers are listed as 1 in 2 outlet with only a few being marketed as 2 in 1 out which makes the muffler selection a bit weird if you don't know what's happening inside.

Well got it all installed today. How did you figure out that combo of muffler and resonator w/ tip? Sound is identical to yours( had issues posting video). Hell I hear my Gobi roof rack more then anything on the highway. Welds could of been better but it's all solid, not leaking, and unseen. Sounds good paired up with the k&n intake. Is it helping out the mpg? Probably not but it's all about the miles of smiles right? My shell gas card can handle the rest. Now to the lift.... Thanks again. 2008 LC 215k

View attachment 2964026

View attachment 2964027

View attachment 2964028

View attachment 2964029

View attachment 2964031
Any chance of a video with cold start? Are you still liking this set up?

I love everything about this but the chrome/polished resonator and tip. Do you know of any matte black ones? Paint maybe, but I don’t know about the longevity.

Once again thanks for posting up the part #'s. I can definitely vouch it sounds great and not overwhelming and very tolerable. Sweet and subtle. Cheers
How’s the exhaust treating you now that you have some miles on it. Still droan free?

I have 2 different air intake systems for sale if anyone interested. K&N and AFE. Not gonna lie combined with the exhaust it's definitely loader. To much for me since this is more of a road tripper/daily driver most times. Sounds good but not for my needs. PM if interested

20220404_150701.jpg

20210804_153239.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom