2013 fog lights? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need to change the fog light bulbs. Any pointers? I could not find any instructions. Any help is appreciated! Thank you

Remove the 10mm bolts from the splash shield underneath and access from beneath the front bumper.

There is a video here:

Thank you! For 2013 you will have to unplug the bulb before twisting and removing it.

I changed mine to LEDs this weekend. Passenger side is easy since no KDSS cylinder. Some 10mm and one odd plastic 12mm.

Drivers side was a bit more of a challenge but I was still able to fit my big meats in there with minimal scraping. I just flexed the plastic out of the way and did it by braille.

I popped these baby’s in this year. They blend well with 2013 low beam.

99B58BA2-AD38-4EE9-BEA6-CEA1255AAA2D.jpeg

Last edited:
Last edited:
I installed these:

Coupon Code LOVE20 for an additional 20% discount here: Philips X-TremeUltinon LED
If you want, you can remove the yellow filter and run 6000K bare bulbs, but I really like the yellow.

HTH

Do you happen to have a photo of these on your car?

First one is a head-on view - everything is darker than in real life just to dim down the low beams:

LC200LED1_06FEB18_zpsh62a8wmr.jpg

This one is fog lights only - low beams are covered:

LC200LED10_06FEB18_zpsmmo1xrsn.jpg

HTH

I went yellow halogen in the fog spot, just in case you prefer that for some reason.

Amazon product ASIN B00ITAF0EE
Look great, though I’m not near the truck for pics.

I went yellow halogen in the fog spot, just in case you prefer that for some reason.

Amazon product ASIN B00ITAF0EE
Look great, though I’m not near the truck for pics.

Those are the lamps I replaced with the Philips LED's:

LC200LED8_06FEB18_zpsananyxy6.jpg

The halogens were just not yellow enough for my taste. Nothing wrong with them, but I prefer the Philips LED's.

HTH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom