2012 Turf-n-surf Nov. 1st-4th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In! leaving Fri @ 10am.

I am pretty sure I am going! I Plan on leaving Friday morning.

For Frank Derrick and Bruno and any others going from down here that have posted up intentions on going.

Stan and I will be leaving south OC around 9 am. We decided that O'dark hundred to beat traffic thru LA just wasn't worth it this year. We must be getting older! :rolleyes: That should still get us into the dunes by 2 or 3 pm. Plenty of light to set up before Sand Chef starts Friday evening. Alvaro has posted up intentions to hold it again this year.

Stan is running CB only, so we'll probably be on Channel 2 (date) and I'll be monitoring both 146.52 and 146.46 on ham bands.

Post up if you want to caravan. We are still somewhat flexible as to departure time, but that's what we discussed yesterday.

If you come in afterward, you'll find us. Just look for two light green Springbar tents and my trailer!!

I still plan on attending but it depends if my parts from CDan arrive on time. This is the state my rig is currently in.

IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

Sounds good Derrick - been watching the build thread in the 80's section. You need to finish this to give us an excuse for at least a day outing to see the beast!

Brent, I'll be leaving LA/OC border around 10AM with another 80 and boat load of turtles.

Brent, I'll be leaving LA/OC border around 10AM with another 80 and boat load of turtles.

Unless you guys are towing trailers, you'll probably catch us before long!

For Frank Derrick and Bruno and any others going from down here that have posted up intentions on going.

Stan and I will be leaving south OC around 9 am. We decided that O'dark hundred to beat traffic thru LA just wasn't worth it this year. We must be getting older! :rolleyes: That should still get us into the dunes by 2 or 3 pm. Plenty of light to set up before Sand Chef starts Friday evening. Alvaro has posted up intentions to hold it again this year.

Stan is running CB only, so we'll probably be on Channel 2 (date) and I'll be monitoring both 146.52 and 146.46 on ham bands.

Post up if you want to caravan. We are still somewhat flexible as to departure time, but that's what we discussed yesterday.

If you come in afterward, you'll find us. Just look for two light green Springbar tents and my trailer!!

Working on a hall pass, hopefully I'll be able to join you guys.

A boat load of turtles?

Working on a hall pass, hopefully I'll be able to join you guys.

Hope to see you there!

A boat load of turtles?

Hahaha! Yeah Bluetribal made reference to turtles when I mentioned a buddy in an FJC put it on it's side @ Cleghorn. So that is what I call them now.

I still plan on attending but it depends if my parts from CDan arrive on time. This is the state my rig is currently in.

Hope you make it out there Derrick. Bajabound Mike rolling up to Pismo?

We should be arriving early Saturday morning. Brent, please save Waldo and I a spot in the circle as he's excited about bringing out his 80 for its first run. See you guys on the beach!

Looks like I've got the green light. Where are you guys meeting to caravan up?

If I get my cruiser back in time I think we're gonna head up. Not til Friday night though. The :princess: is a Zumba instructor so life sometimes revolves around her schedule unfortunately.

Wrenched on the beast til 2:30am this morning. Looks like I will make it!
Still lots to do though but I am confident. :wrench::wrench::bounce::steer::beer:

Wrenched on the beast til 2:30am this morning. Looks like I will make it!
Still lots to do though but I am confident. :wrench::wrench::bounce::steer::beer:

Well, if you want to join Stan, Adam and me, we're meeting at the Costco at Crown Valley Pkwy in Laguna Niguel right off the 5 at 9am tomorrow morning.

Derrick, let me know if you want to caravan from here to meet up with Brent and Stan tomorrow morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom