2011 Tech Day & Annual Meeting & Foodfest (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crap.....Got on here for the first time since moving and see the tech day was today. That sucks, especially since I need to change my valve cover gasket that I've had sitting around for months and this would of been the perfect time for it. Oh well. BTW - I moved to West Lafayette over the holidays to avoid having to drive the Cruiser 1h15m each way to work and back. That racks up the miles and $$$ for gas fast. But i'm much closer to the badlands now (<30 min) and I have most weekends off, so I'll try to make it out to more events this year. Iguess I just have to remember to check the site...

Hey! So there is another built 80 in West Lafayette, awesome! I just moved here from NC in October. I met up with those hosers on Saturday, a very good crew! Got some work done on my 80, took too long and felt like I imposed, but everyone was cool (except Tony/el conquistador).

Hit me up, bring your 80 over and I would be happy to help out with a valve cover gasket. You need to pull the throttle body to do it. It would be a good time to clean it and replace the spark plug tube seals too, amongst other things.

Robert

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom