2011 Tech Day & Annual Meeting & Foodfest (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cruiser Jimmy

Threads
2011 Tech Day Hoosier Cruiser Style.

January 15, 2011 at Carl's shop.

For anyone who may not know where Carl's shop is....Outback Offroad Gear is located on the south side of Indy at 8475 N. 700 East. From I65, take the Greenwood exit (Exit 99) and go east about 5 miles to 700 East (Acton Rd). Turn left at Red's Corner and go up about a block or two and then turn right between two houses. The shop is in the back. Big building.

Bring'in Food:

Polak (AJ):
1 6qt. Crock of Chili
Crackers
Onion
Cheese
Bowls
Spoons

x factor (Bill and Vicky): Hot Wings
Kosmo (Andy): Bacon and broccoli.
Tony: Something.

Utensils and Stuff:
??
Carl's Shop.JPG

Last edited:
Should be on 1/15 but I'm waiting on Carl to confirm if we can have it at his place. Will post up when that happens.

If its like last year we will be better armed then the armies of most third world countries. Its not often that you walk up and see guns laying side by side for a good 25 feet. Amazingly no one got hurt.

Mark

Pretty sure the Hoosier Cruisers could successfully invade and conquer France w/ no problems.

Yeah, kinda felt bad for the older couple that walked up planning to cut wood in the woods we were firing into :eek:

Pretty sure the Hoosier Cruisers could successfully invade and conquer France w/ no problems.

Yeah, kinda felt bad for the older couple that walked up planning to cut wood in the woods we were firing into :eek:

French gun ad: "Never fired, dropped once"

It's confirmed...January 15 at Carl's shop.

For those who need directions, just head to Greenwood and then listen for gunfire/watch for muzzle flash.

ok tech day on the 15th I'll try to be there gotta set the wheelin schedule

gift thing blew last year

I say we 86 that idea

gift thing blew last year

I say we 86 that idea

Amen to that.

I say we do a raffle. Wonder who we could get as MC Rafflemeister?

I nominate Tony, I think he'd do a great job.

As of now I'm planning to bring some hot wings, for added bonus Bill may flash his hooters. ;)

mrs x

I'm in for a crock of chili and all the fixin's

As of now I'm planning to bring some hot wings, for added bonus Bill may flash his hooters. ;)

mrs x

Mmmmmmm, man-boob :lol:

Gotta be better than some of the breasteses we saw the last time we were down there.

I dunno....lil midget baseball beasts seemed to get Rons attention.

So who all is coming for the night before Tech Day party at Clint's place?

So who all is coming for the night before Tech Day party at Clint's place?

I have no idea what you are talking about....so I dont know.

You're right. I got that wrong. It was the party at Clint's after Tech Day I was thinking about. You know, the one where the midget came out of the woodwork at Clint's beckoning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom