2011 Land Cruiser Value (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Newb here! I’m a Toyota 4Runner owner. I currently drive a 2011 4Runner Limited that I purchased new, has 125K miles. I’ve been eyeing 200 series Land Cruisers for some time and I have an opportunity to buy a 2011 Land Cruiser with 30K miles.

1. Are there any inherent issues and “wear and tear” items that I should focus on inspecting?

2. Presuming everything checks out and given the low miles, what is a fair and reasonable (non dealer) price range?

Thanks in advance!

Newb here! I’m a Toyota 4Runner owner. I currently drive a 2011 4Runner Limited that I purchased new, has 125K miles. I’ve been eyeing 200 series Land Cruisers for some time and I have an opportunity to buy a 2011 Land Cruiser with 30K miles.

1. Are there any inherent issues and “wear and tear” items that I should focus on inspecting?

2. Presuming everything checks out and given the low miles, what is a fair and reasonable (non dealer) price range?

Thanks in advance!

CA vehicle. With only 30k miles would only be thinking oil changes. No idea of $ but would work the purchase hard if LC looked good. Guessing $33-35 range but no clue really.

Thanks in advance!
What.....Are....They......Asking? Prices are all over the place in my industry, and please post the VIN so I can see what they were offered as trade at the Dealers.
Normally, when someone sells a LC Private Party, they are trying not to trade it in. My experience.

For what it’s worth, I bought my 2011 in 2016 with 67k miles for $38,000.

Bone stock, Louisiana truck (completely rust free).

If I sold my ‘11 today. with all the armor, suspension, gears/locker, etc. that now has 130k miles. I would think upper 30s would be reasonable.

The one thing that concerns me is the mileage. Crazy low miles, if that ‘11 you’re looking at was short tripped is whole life, the wear on that motor is much higher than one with double, maybe 1.5x more miles.

Search. Common maintenance/reliability issues are covered extensively here. Radiator, water pump, cam tower leak, there are a few things, and they are different than previous generations. Value is covered well above but NADA and KBB values are good starting points.

And what Taco said about short tripping. Low mileage sounds like a good thing until it doesn’t make sense for typical use.

Get a 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom