Builds 2011 GX460 Mild Build (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks! Yes those are flat.
One other question if you don't mind. How much of the sidestep trim was left in the front and back for the RSG sliders?
Looks about 4 inches in the front and 2.5 in the back. First thing I may do is to trim my side steps to the correct height while waiting for powder coated sliders (and other parts).

Do those flat ones make a OK step for the little lady to get in? Do you think they give as much protection being flat? I have All Pros on the FJ and it is a big jump for my wife!
Yes they do! I got these specifically for that. As far as protection? I don't see why not but I have to admit this is my first vehicle modified for offroad use.

One other question if you don't mind. How much of the sidestep trim was left in the front and back for the RSG sliders?
Looks about 4 inches in the front and 2.5 in the back. First thing I may do is to trim my side steps to the correct height while waiting for powder coated sliders (and other parts).
I don't really know. I had a shop do the install.

Mena661,
Really like the way your build turned out. All said and done, would you do anything different or is there anything you're not 100% happy with?
Thanks for taking the time to share your build!

Mena661,
Really like the way your build turned out. All said and done, would you do anything different or is there anything you're not 100% happy with?
Thanks for taking the time to share your build!
Thanks! The only thing I would change is I would've gotten bronze wheels. I do like this color, don't get me wrong, I just would've liked bronze more. Everything else came out exactly like I wanted. The shop (RPM Garage) did a fantastic job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom