2010 McGrew Pre-Run - June 25-26 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Had a great wheel in with Nick, Chelsie (sic?), & Kent on Saturday. Thanks guys. What a beautiful day! Kiddo loved it. See ya next month.

All home safe. Garret, Knolly and I ran the trail out. We got the upper sluice by-pass all cleaned up and all the large boulder that somehow found themselves in the middle off to the side. A stocker w/ 33's should make it no problem. Trimmed back most of the larger branches and trees down the trail.

Had a great weekend. See you guys next month on the run :)

Was a good quick trip and as Ty said we did a lot of cleanup. We only ran the second half because the cleanup was taking longer than expected. Dumb people rolling rocks into the bypass was cleaned up and quite a few of the pinstriping branches and tire pokers where removed.

Awesome job guys! :cheers:

Especially those tire pokers. :doh:

Word, glad to hear it got done! Was I BSn bout those boulders in the bypass?
HowD the Chain saw do? Everyone conme home with the right amount of limbs and digits?

Chainsaw worked great, but next time we need to have 2 peeps in a 40 or something, pain to have one guy hopping in out to trim.

Chainsaw worked great, but next time we need to have 2 peeps in a 40 or something, pain to have one guy hopping in out to trim.

I thought a couple of chairs mounted on an ARB out front would be good for that!

I forgot about the mysterious moving boulders on the trail- much trash?

Sorry I missed out. I will post t-shirt progress in the JSC section soon ;)

Thanks guys for all the hard work. I had wanted to make it down to meet some of ya, lend a hand and saw..

See ya next month tho.

-Matt

When we took the trail in Sat we Honestly didnt find much trash I think that Jeff might have picked up about $.75 worth of cans and between Kent and I maybe some random bottle caps and some glass and thats about it.

When we took the trail in Sat we Honestly didnt find much trash I think that Jeff might have picked up about $.75 worth of cans and between Kent and I maybe some random bottle caps and some glass and thats about it.

Glad to hear that!!! :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom