200's & Beers in Seattle/T-Town (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Was chatting with @Eisbaer about getting a group of us together here in the Seattle/T-Town area for some beers and s**t. Anybody wanna join us next Saturday(1/28/2017). If ya got a bar or restaurant you fancy throw it out there, open for whatever! @purdytj @Hothonda @malloc I'm sure I've missed some others in the area... let's grab some beers!

I'll be driving out to Seattle in March for our son's wedding. I would be interested in getting together then. I'll follow up on the specifics when the time gets closer.

I'll be driving out to Seattle in March for our son's wedding. I would be interested in getting together then. I'll follow up on the specifics when the time gets closer.
Sounds like a Plan @Dan Higgins, by then hopefully we have a little group going! Cheers

I'm interested! The new 7 Seas taproom in downtown Tacoma is awesome, but not much parking space (mostly on street parking).

Count me in, how about some wheeling to tahuya? It's doable for stock truck

Let me check, sounds like fun!

Let's plan on hitting Tahuya for a couple hours(non 200's welcome) and then doing a late lunch and beers if that works for everyone!?!? maybe Tahuya at 9am and then beers after! let me know if that works for ya all!

I would suggest that we meet up at Belfair Safeway parking lot.

Can somebody post the google maps link to safeway? want to make sure I'm looking at the right one. I'm in, but need to be back to Woodinville about 5pm.

Can somebody post the google maps link to safeway? want to make sure I'm looking at the right one. I'm in, but need to be back to Woodinville about 5pm.
Awesome glad to hear you can make it! Safeway 9am, see ya there!
safeway.jpg

So who's all in? Looks like wheelin in the morning(meet at Safeway at 9am) and then for those that just want to meet for beers and linner we should plan for say 3pm(ish)

I"m taking 7.35 ferry from Seattle to Bremerton, should be there on time. Went solo wheeling to Tahuya with my 80 yesterday. South loop was pretty muddy, some part of the trail going to be tight squeeze for our 200. Remove your factory steps if you are planning on doing south loop.

I"m taking 7.35 ferry from Seattle to Bremerton, should be there on time. Went solo wheeling to Tahuya with my 80 yesterday. South loop was pretty muddy, some part of the trail going to be tight squeeze for our 200. Remove your factory steps if you are planning on doing south loop.
Sounds like it's gonna be a good time, that south loop is always more fun when the mud gets deep! I got a couple buddies coming also, Tacoma and a 4Runner!

Turns out I will have to miss this day. My son has a band concert Saturday that they just let parents know about this week. I'll have to meet up with you all another time!

Turns out I will have to miss this day. My son has a band concert Saturday that they just let parents know about this week. I'll have to meet up with you all another time!
We will hopefully have plenty more meet ups so hopefully you can make it to the next one! I also want to tackle the Naches trail this summer, so maybe we can put a convoy of 200's over the top of it. We will post some pics from this Saturday's meeting! :beer::beer::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom