200's & Beers in Seattle/T-Town (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can't make it this time. But sounds like fun. Looking forward to an after action report !

I'm a definite maybe for this...

1. Our truck is having charcoal / vapor canister issues. I put in a new canister but it keeps throwing codes. When the codes are thrown I can't go into 4-lo. I could bring the scanner along and reset the codes each time they come.

2. Our truck is very stock. It sounds like there are alternative pathways for those with lower clearance. I've never been to Tahuya but some of the photos I've seen make it look challenging. Perhaps those sections have bypasses.

3. I have dropped the idea to the Mrs., but need to see what her hopes / plans are for the weekend.

Will drinks be over in Belfair or Gig Harbor?

I'm a definite maybe for this...

1. Our truck is having charcoal / vapor canister issues. I put in a new canister but it keeps throwing codes. When the codes are thrown I can't go into 4-lo. I could bring the scanner along and reset the codes each time they come.

2. Our truck is very stock. It sounds like there are alternative pathways for those with lower clearance. I've never been to Tahuya but some of the photos I've seen make it look challenging. Perhaps those sections have bypasses.

3. I have dropped the idea to the Mrs., but need to see what her hopes / plans are for the weekend.

Will drinks be over in Belfair or Gig Harbor?
that sucks about the charcoal canister, just bring the scanner along and reset if need be:D There are bypasses for some of the area's that are a bit tricky! My sister and her boyfriend followed me through there with his bone stock 2015 4Runner, it's not super crazy. Ya might get a pin stripe or 3 and a little muddy, other than that should be good to go! Not sure on the beers/food, sounds like everyone that has committed to going thus far is doing both things so we will proly just make a decision after wheelin is done. If you do pass on wheelin we can give you a call when we are done and meet up with you for beers/food. Hope you can make it out there with us, gonna have 6 or 7 rigs!

OK. We're in! We're bringing the whole family and may have to bail early depending on the toddler crankiness level. If people are airing down, may I borrow some air afterwards? The videos I've seen don't make the trails too rocky so maybe people don't deflate. I'm sure I could get back to Belfair to air up as well now that I think about it.

We have a tow strap, clevis, CB, and desire to have fun. Hopefully that covers most of the essentials!

We're looking forward to it!

I installed the best four and removed the front hitch. In the last 8 months, I bought 2 out of the 4 sets that were posted on craigslist in the Seattle Area. One day I want to use two of them on my M101a trailer. I'm ready, but not looking forward to the pin stripes. I might need to follow @purdytj .

OK. We're in! We're bringing the whole family and may have to bail early depending on the toddler crankiness level. If people are airing down, may I borrow some air afterwards? The videos I've seen don't make the trails too rocky so maybe people don't deflate. I'm sure I could get back to Belfair to air up as well now that I think about it.

We have a tow strap, clevis, CB, and desire to have fun. Hopefully that covers most of the essentials!

We're looking forward to it!
We got lots of people with air, you can def fill up afterward! Gonna be a blast!

Couldn't go, but awaiting "proof of life" photos :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom