2007 Limited Sequoia 2WD Lift Kit suggestions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello- I am new to this forum and i'm looking for some suggestions

I am looking to lift my Sequoia 3". I have looked at forums after forums and have seen many suggestions but I don't know which one to pick. I would like to keep the stock "ride" as close as possible. Can you guys please recommend your current setups to give me a better understanding of what to buy. (I don't want to spend too much money)

Appreciate the add and look forward to learning more about my SUV.

IMG_20200823_145527.jpg

IMG_20200823_145535.jpg

I think the "ride" will be affected now matter which way you go. My son went with OME, but it wasn't a kit. He went 2 inches, and the tire size (he went to basically 32s) made up the rest. Here is picture of his truck next to my FJ60, which has a 2" lift on 31s.

IMG_6265.jpg

I am looking to lift my Sequoia 3". I have looked at forums after forums and have seen many suggestions but I don't know which one to pick. I would like to keep the stock "ride" as close as possible. Can you guys please recommend your current setups to give me a better understanding of what to buy. (I don't want to spend too much money)

View attachment 2413918

View attachment 2413919
Close to stock ride and cheap? The only option there is 5100s in the front with stock coils and dobinson rear shocks/coils.

Thanks guys. I ended up ordering

1. Bilstein 5100 Ride Height Adjustable Front Shock (24-261425)
2. ARB 2862 Old Man Emu Coil Spring
3.Spidertrax WHS007 Blue Wheel Spacer Kit (x2)

I am planning on leaving my stock shocks in the rear unless I should just replace those as well. Thoughts?

Also should I buy strut spacers to give me an extra inch or two ?

Thanks guys. I ended up ordering

1. Bilstein 5100 Ride Height Adjustable Front Shock (24-261425)
2. ARB 2862 Old Man Emu Coil Spring
3.Spidertrax WHS007 Blue Wheel Spacer Kit (x2)

I am planning on leaving my stock shocks in the rear unless I should just replace those as well. Thoughts?

Also should I buy strut spacers to give me an extra inch or two ?
The 5100s will give you 2.5" in the front. That's about it unless you want to drop the money on UCAs. You aren't going to be able to run those rear coils unless you get a longer shock in the rear. Don't run strut spacers. Over 2.5" and you have gone well beyond "cheap" you are changing too much geometry. You just like having a big lift or is it needed for something?

Not needed for anything I just like the look. I'm fine with 2.5". I didn't know I needed longer shocks with the coil.

OP, looks like you are local in AZ.. I have some OME 2862 I'm trying to sell on the cheap, a little too late.

I am not a fan of 5100's on the sequoia.

They're not good in the back. Blow out easy.

I think bilstein were made toward staying stock, just my opinion. Probably why they could get bad. Most guys like em and most don't. Just get the right shocks that are purposely made for the lift. That's what they are intended for.

View attachment 2413918

View attachment 2413919
Final product

PXL_20200929_010848766.jpg

PXL_20200929_010809354.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom