2007 land cruiser no sound from speakers!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Brothers

I have 2007 land cruiser v8 only 120km and sound system not working at all…everything is working navigation,a/c,radio,CD player ,menues….etc but there is no sound from speakers and when ever i start the car there is poup sound coming from rear last speaker whenever i start either radio or CD player or the car itself…..please help the car still new and hope it’s easy repair.

Regads.

I just developed the same problem. @Touring does your volume control knob work. Do you see the volume number go up and down on the screen? Its probably the amp. I just took mine out from under passenger seat. Going to have it checked out at an audio shop. If its toast, united will fix it for $400 or so. There is no easy aftermarket replacement unfortunately

2DBE14C1-B4CB-45AC-9F5A-7B27B19542D2.jpeg

7344048F-8DAB-4ACB-9028-3DD91ACA6403.jpeg

Check fuses, check power to amp, check power to speakers.
I did all are fine and new

I just developed the same problem. @Touring does your volume control knob work. Do you see the volume number go up and down on the screen? Its probably the amp. I just took mine out from under passenger seat. Going to have it checked out at an audio shop. If its toast, united will fix it for $400 or so. There is no easy aftermarket replacement unfortunately

View attachment 3102918

View attachment 3102919
Volume number goes up and down only in the first two seconds then it stop moving….amp new price around 3000$ and repair around 200$😢

I had an issue where no sound... and even no beeping when pressing the buttons on the left side of the Nav screen.
Sometimes the sound would work, but volume was frozen at whever it was at.

Ultimately, I swapped out the portion of the radio assembly that has the Volume knob (and cassette deck)
I had a spare unit laying around. This fixed my situation, and everything is working well again.

*Also, if you have any aftermarket parts... (I have a SoundLink for bluetooth music) .... then check the connectors.
I've had times in the past where the aftermarket harness wasn't as secure.

Good luck!~

I had an issue where no sound... and even no beeping when pressing the buttons on the left side of the Nav screen.
Sometimes the sound would work, but volume was frozen at whever it was at.

Ultimately, I swapped out the portion of the radio assembly that has the Volume knob (and cassette deck)
I had a spare unit laying around. This fixed my situation, and everything is working well again.

*Also, if you have any aftermarket parts... (I have a SoundLink for bluetooth music) .... then check the connectors.
I've had times in the past where the aftermarket harness wasn't as secure.

Good luck!~
I didn’t get that?… what do you mean by cassette deck? And which connectors you mean in the end?….😘😘😘waiting for your clarification ✋🏻👍🏻👍🏻

I didn’t get that?… what do you mean by cassette deck? And which connectors you mean in the end?….😘😘😘waiting for your clarification ✋🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Because your issues similar to mine…

Because your issues similar to mine…
50A98FE5-F6AE-4E35-8563-190850DF42B9.jpeg

this is the cassette deck unit I meant. Since the volume knob is on it, i tried swapping it for a spare one i had first… seemed to do the trick for me.

as for the “other plugs” to check… thats mainly directed to those of us using aftermarket harnesses to add bluetooth moduels, etc (soundlink in my case).
just check them to make sure its not loose, etc. the tolerance isnt as perfect ad all the original connectors behind the headunit.

View attachment 3104625

this is the cassette deck unit I meant. Since the volume knob is on it, i tried swapping it for a spare one i had first… seemed to do the trick for me.

as for the “other plugs” to check… thats mainly directed to those of us using aftermarket harnesses to add bluetooth moduels, etc (soundlink in my case).
just check them to make sure its not loose, etc. the tolerance isnt as perfect ad all the original connectors behind the headunit.
Ok I got it…I will try it why not…thx brother

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom