2006 Lone Star Cruiser Roundup Registration is OPEN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wngrog

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.seeandeatms.com
www.lslc.org

Come on in and sign up for a GREAT event.

Let me know via PM if you have any questions.......

See you in March! This event fill sup fast, so no screwing around ;)
logo2006.jpg

Eskimo said:
Done!

For Nicole and I, I did my registration and an extra meal, right?

Sounds good to me!

Bring it boys and thanks for adding it to the events page. You are welcome and invited to attend.

Hey thanks! No problem! I know it'll be in Trails but if you have leftover pics and feel like getting more coverage of your event and group (never hurts), send a few over and I'll get 'em published!

Cheers,

Dave

I have talked to Slee Off Road and they plan on coming, and bringing raffle prizes as a sponsor. They have some cool stuff and hopefully will be bringing 2 trucks to wheel.
On another sponsor note, I will have a new ARB locker and more from ARB this year to throw up for raffle grabs.
It looks as though we will fill up the event this year, and have a great event planned. Live music, BBQ and Beer Friday night at the awards and raffle. Get signed up now before it fills up.
Gary

Sounds like it should be a great event! Hopefully soon I can make it out there....... Have fun all:beer:

Love it,
I'll be in Austin the previos weekend but cannot stay for the roundup..

:(

Not this year, dad just passed away and to much stuff with mom to leave.

Next year for sure, life is to short and I am looking forward to seeing Nick Stone, been a few years since we crossed paths.

Good luck this year.

Rob

Hey Gary
When and where is the seminar on "Gription"? I learned a lot last year and hope you are able expand on your theories at this year's Roundup!
Thanks, see you next week.
Peter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom