For Sale 2006 LC Florida Toyota dealer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was down there 2 days ago - i wish i'd known I would have checked this out. Still, pricey.

i called them and they said they won't have it until Wednesday. They asked for a deposit since a few people have already called and then raised the price. Shady business practice.

i also called yesterday and the "manager" stated they will not have the car until Thursday as the current owner is still driving it but they will take a deposit. I asked if that is common to list a car they dont have on the lot and she said she wants to get a feel for the market...hence the price increase I guess.

I noticed the New York and accident history in the carfax and realized this was not a good find

The vehicle is now priced @ $24,995 with no pics. Originally listed @ $18,995 when I inquired. No reply to my response to the GM’s follow up email... and that was when it only jumped up to $20,995. Seems like there is a lot of room to negotiate!

Bought my 2006 for $11.5K a year and a half ago. Higher miles, and probably a bit rougher, but runs and looks great (from ten feet+).

Keep looking

^this. I got my 05 LX for $10k (still waiting to pick it up in April during school vacation). The right truck will come along for the right price.

Full disclosure - mine had passed through the City of Baltimore impound yard and had been smoked in (took 6 months to get rid of smell). $18K would have been an OK price for that '06, but you can find cheaper if you look obsessively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom