Dealer 2006 LC 154K miles Houston - not mine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I went to see this LC in Katy (Houston) today. I can't say I'm impressed with it. The Carfax says it spent most of its time in Maryland, so I was wondering about rust. I spotted bubbling under the paint on the front driver's wheel, plus there seemed to be a lot of rust behind the wheel towards the brake rotors. You can see it in one of the pictures below. I also snapped one of the undercarriage too. As I walked around the vehicle, I noticed several spots of touch up paint over spots that could have been rust.

Overall, just seems pricey for what it is. I didn't spend much more time with it after seeing rust. Maybe I'm being picky?

Hope that helps anyone interested.

20190223_143709.jpg

20190223_143737.jpg

20190223_143751.jpg

That seems a bit high. I am in Houston too and was thinking of taking a look at it. I'll pass. Thanks for the PSA.
You're welcome. Do you know of any good places in the area to get work done? I'm planning to get a lift, wheels and tires done if I don't find a vehicle already done. Thanks in advance.

I have used Javiers Auto Unlimited in the past, but have heard good things about Duggy’s Garage. Both seem to know LC’s like the back of their hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom