SOLD 2006 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beauty.... do you know where the truck was owned prior to your ownership? Garaged? Any known issues? When was last timing?
It was primarily in the Kansas City area for most of its life. I would assume it was garage. Theres no fading on the clear coat. No issues. The timing belt was just replaced approximately 1000 miles ago.

Some input for my MudBrothers on this one. I asked Danny for a PPI, which he was very happy to accommodate. He took it to the local Toy dealer last week and they ran the inspection for me. Came back with no issues, this truck is tip-top, so anyone considering it might be reassured to know this.

I absolutely love this color, and have searched high/low for another, but they seem to be very rare.

So, why didn’t I buy this one? Well, I have six trucks in the garage/driveway now (including a ‘00 LX470) and I’m in no hurry, so I’m gonna hold out for another clean Black Garnett, but with lower mikes. I’m sure I’ll be kicking myself as soon as someone smarter than me buys this truck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom