craigslist 2006 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dang, beautiful color and condition

Down the road from me. Meeting him tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Will advise

Let me know how it goes, if you pass on it i might hop on it if it's legit. thanks

Looks to be parked in Alys. Go get it.

If everything checks out, grab it, this is the best color for the truck and very sought after. Too bad i'm so far away or else i'd snatch it up.

So here is the end of the story for for me... I will let the readers decide. Saw the posting around 3 today. Immediately text the owner. Told him I was interested and lived in same town. He advised that he had already gotten calls from Jacksonville and Houston but both interested parties were from out of town. I offered a little less than asking price. We agreed to meet tomorrow for inspection and purchase since he did not have any commitments yet. Owner declined a deposit and said his phone was blowing up but told me we had a deal. Received text few minutes ago. Owner advised that his brother in law was now interested in vehicle and that it was now not for sale......I’m sure he got a better offer for full price if not more. Lesson learned. Should have left work and bought the truck!! Just my 2 cents. If some lucky mudder got a deal worked out with this guy....good for you. I think it’s a nice one. Back to the hunt

yep sounds like someone paid more and stole it from you, it happens, you can't blame them and the seller, when u see something like that, have cash in hand, go see it right away and put pressure on the seller.

I traded text with the owner today as well.
under carriage had more rust than I was expecting
85AA13BA-B9CD-4ABF-A694-BE80222AFCDE.jpeg
A0906736-8FF9-47A0-A25B-5D53B9E017CF.jpeg
16F748DB-F78F-4A0D-BD28-573BEEA0C881.jpeg
0183D838-4BF6-4413-BB7F-89463190A771.jpeg

Wonder what the history says on this one. Definitely not original to the area. We've lived on 30A and know a lot of folks who do. Even had vehicle beach access at Grayton and none of our trucks ever looked like that. Glad someone 'stole' it from you.

Yeah no joke. My LC has been in north Florida for 20 years and you could eat off the undercarriage compared to this one! Definitely has not lived on 30a it’s entire life

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom