Trade 2006 “fummins” f350 lariat 4x4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Testing the waters, looking to trade my 06 fummins for a 60. 12 valve Cummins , 215 hp p-pump engine . Nv4500 5 speed transmission . Fass fuel, deep sump kit etc. runs excellent and is my daily driver. Interior is excellent, A/C and heat work, it’s a former auto truck so cruise control does not work, check engine light is always on etc. Its extremely reliable and fun to drive. Feel free to text me for more information and pictures. If this is in the wrong thread feel free to delete. Thanks, Cody (928)899-8604

0500D510-3AC9-4050-8C99-CE4D3FF9E8FE.jpeg

C28E8CB5-B258-40E2-9B3E-35CB6340476D.jpeg

27407C3C-1E64-4F58-8BDE-885D443D3144.jpeg

How does an 06 f350 end up with a Cummins? What Happened to the original engine and how many miles on the truck over all?
Who put the Cummins in? Home job or shop?
Miles on the engine/trans?

How does an 06 f350 end up with a Cummins? What Happened to the original engine and how many miles on the truck over all?
Who put the Cummins in? Home job or shop?
Miles on the engine/trans?

This swap is more common than you’d imagine. My buddy who owns a diesel shop regularly performs this conversion creating the above mentioned “Fummins”

Generally this swap happens with tired out 7.3L PowerStrokes, blown 6.0L and the notoriously terrible 6.4L.

As stated above, this truck had the horrible 6.0 and after numerous issues was finally swapped. It was done at a shop in AZ, almost 30k on engine and trans both fully rebuilt, 186k on the truck itself.

It's an incredibly common swap job. I'll go this route when my 5.9's Dodge shipping crate rusts out.

That is a good looking truck!

What do you value it at, ballpark? Will help folks evaluate potential trades.

Can you post some interior pictures as well?

Also, location?

19k is what I’d sell it for, located in AZ . Can text pictures to anyone interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom