Wanted 2006-07 Land Cruiser in Galactic Gray Mica or Thunder Cloud (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for a 2006-07 Land Cruiser in Galactic Gray Mica or Thunder Cloud Metalic with under a 100k miles. Perferably closer to 50k miles. I am located in NW Arkansas. PM me if you know of anything. Thanks!:steer:

Last edited:
bump.

Me too! Rack of cold ones to whoever gets one 1st.

Josh, It is on...... :)

Pork Soda, I am too conservative for a LX. What would people think?

Delancy, Thanks for the help. I would buy white but not with gold on the bottom.

Keep em' coming.

It is Toyota recommended at 90k. There are many threads in the 100 section about people going well past without issue, but others that did it on time and had fraying and water pump seepage. Water pump usually done at the same time as tb.

It is Toyota recommended at 90k. There are many threads in the 100 section about people going well past without issue, but others that did it on time and had fraying and water pump seepage. Water pump usually done at the same time as tb.

Thanks for the great info!

Thanks for looking out boys. That LX is bad ass. However, i am looking for one w/o AHC and if possible no navigation.

Regardless of the bet Jim we need to grab some beers.

you can always take the AHC out and cover the nav screen!!

Thanks for looking out boys. That LX is bad ass. However, i am looking for one w/o AHC and if possible no navigation.

Regardless of the bet Jim we need to grab some beers.

I on the other hand don't mind AHC or NAV. Let me know if you see anything out there.... Thanks for all the help.

Bump for the weekend crew...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom