For Sale 2007 Lexus LX470 built one of a kind (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DROPPED PRICE TO $37,500
ALSO UP FOR TRADES + CASH: FJ40s, but also open to other older vehicles

hey everyone:

it deeply saddens me to put my truck up for sale. long story short, life got in the way, and getting a divorce is not cheap. never hard off road, took it mainly to trips to colorado for snowboarding.

Ok, gave her a proper bath.

LX470 pictures by iheartg35 - Photobucket

IMG_1068.jpg

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1070.jpg

IMG_1071.jpg

IMG_1072.jpg

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1074.jpg

IMG_1075.jpg

IMG_1076.jpg

IMG_1077.jpg

IMG_1078.jpg

IMG_1079.jpg

IMG_1080.jpg

IMG_1081.jpg

IMG_1082.jpg

IMG_1083.jpg

IMG_1084.jpg

IMG_1085.jpg

IMG_1089.jpg

IMG_1090.jpg

specs:
2007 Lexus LX470
mileage: a little over 68,000
all the bells and whistles: DVD navigation, DVD player override (watch DVDs whenever you want) and Ipod connection installed.

exterior mods:
ARB front bumper w/IPF integrated fog lamps
ARB rear bumper w/swing out tire carrier
hella rallye 1000 fog lights
front runner rack w/ two rigid industries LED lights
custom painted front grill (black)

wheels & tires:
6x 18x8 toyota tundra stock steel wheels powdercoated satin black with 295s, Nitto Trail Grapplers, full size spare mounted on ARB rear bumper

suspension mods:
Slee AHC override kit

it's in excellent condition and has virtually no body damage other than normal wear and tear. i've done ALL the work on it, all the installs of the parts, meticulously wiring fog lights and doing the interior stereo mods.

asking for $37,500. thanks all for looking. email me questions: deanzxu@gmail.com

Last edited:
Super nice rig and bump for aggietoy... Good luck with the divorce; come back with a older 100 and a younger woman and you'll be fine...

Can you post some interior pics?

promise i'll get some real pictures up. in the meantime, here's some quick snaps and a panoramic shot of the interior. again, it's pretty much perfect, we didn't have kids or pets so the interior was very lightly worn.

photo11.jpg

photo21.jpg

photo3.jpg

jgray: thanks!! it's not easy but it's definitely a humbling time period and a time for growth. for sure i'll be back soon.

Very interested pending more pictures

I have seen this around town and it is a very impressive looking rig. If I had the money, I would be all over it. Good luck with the sale and sorry about the circumstances.

I have seen this around town and it is a very impressive looking rig. If I had the money, I would be all over it. Good luck with the sale and sorry about the circumstances.

ThAnks for the kind words!

Thanks for the interior pics. I'm looking for a rig for my wife that we can also use to tow a travel trailer, does the aftermarket rear bumper change the tow rating at all to your knowledge? Also are you a smoker or has anyone smoked in your rig? Thanks

Thanks for the interior pics. I'm looking for a rig for my wife that we can also use to tow a travel trailer, does the aftermarket rear bumper change the tow rating at all to your knowledge? Also are you a smoker or has anyone smoked in your rig? Thanks

no smoking! and i would not allow anyone to do so in my car. i don't have exact numbers on the ARB rating but i did ask and they are pretty confident it can do well over 5000lbs. i have used it to tow various exercise equipment, large pieces. weight plates and 16 atlas stones ranging from 100 lbs to 250 lbs. you do the math, it was heavy.

That is a sweet looking LX. Sorry about your troubles. GLWS!

Sorry about your ordeal. If you don't get any solid bites on it as is, would you consider selling the roof rack? It would be a fast way to get some cash and if you re-install the OEM roof rails, the value of the vehicle as a whole would not be affected.

Sorry about your ordeal. If you don't get any solid bites on it as is, would you consider selling the roof rack? It would be a fast way to get some cash and if you re-install the OEM roof rails, the value of the vehicle as a whole would not be affected.

great tip! i want to see if i can't sell it as is but you are right, next step is parting it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom