For Sale 2005 Lexus LX470 Baltimore, MD 150k miles $13300 - new timing belt / water pump Price Drop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The interior is 9/10 and exterior is 8/10. Maintained at Lexus of Annapolis, feel free to pull the Lexus records on their website.

I recently (2/28, 152,xxx) had the vehicle into a Toyota Master Mechanic for below items listed at 152k. I am going to have the vehicle buffed and detailed this weekend, I will post some pictures after.

Details:

OEM timing belt / water pump 152k
OEM Front Caliper, rotors, pads - 152K
OEM Rotors Pads - 152k
CV Joint Passenger side - 152k
oil change - 152k
All recalls performed at Lexus of Towson - 152k
MD inspection
AHC Sensors replaced / service 120k
New Lexus Exhaust ~135k
New battery ~125k

Faded clear coat on rear above 3rd row

vin: JTJHT00W954003359

$13300

Last edited:
Still for sale? Live in Alexandria, but will most likely be up that way on Sunday, going to the aquarium. If we do go I'd like to take a look at it. Thanks.

I may be in your area early next week. Not sure if you have any interst

Sorry for the lack of clarity, I tried to erase some of the posts to avoid the confusion. I just recently did the listed 152k maintenance, I adjusted the price to reflect some of the money that I put back in. The price I have listed is the $13,800. Feel free to PM for more details!

There are two open recalls which will be completed at Lexus of Towson on Wednesday.

Dropped the price asking price $500. Down to $13,300.

Starting to slow the process on my 80 series.

I emailed you from Craig's list and messaged you FB marketplace, haven't heard back.. Interested in the truck, would like to take a look at it this weekend if you're available.

I’m really sorry. I thought I answered all emails. My buddy put it up on Facebook and he goes off the grid often.

I’m around Sunday if you have interest.

Feel free to text or call anytime.

Colin 443xxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
In fairness, I shot him a PM and he got back to me super quickly. Looks like a good deal on a good truck, if I wasnt 1500 miles away I would be hounding him myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom