For Sale 2004 tacoma trd double cab (nj) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD. my brother is selling his 2004 trd tacoma. its a double cab all stock. $13,500. 88k miles overall good condition. any questions just ask I will answer. truck is available to see.

IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

Last edited:
he really wants to sell this truck fast...open to offers its clean and title in hand.

Last edited:
Transfer Case Lever

Does this model have the 2-Hi to 4-Hi SWITCH on the T-Case lever, or does it have the manual gates like the 2003s? I've seen some pictures of 04 tacomas that have a switch instead of the normal manual gates....

Undercarriage pics? Rust situation?

Does this model have the 2-Hi to 4-Hi SWITCH on the T-Case lever, or does it have the manual gates like the 2003s? I've seen some pictures of 04 tacomas that have a switch instead of the normal manual gates....

4 hi is a push button....4lo you have to shift. I have an 01 same color same truck exept for this option.

IMG_0748.jpg

Undercarriage pics? Rust situation?

snow here overnight I will get good pics of the frame today. the frame on this truck is in good shape, it was checked 2 yrs ago and no problems. truck only has just over 88k on it.

If someone is interested come look at the truck and make him an offer my brother wants to move it. here is a another pic of the shifter set up.

IMG_0749.jpg

Weird T-Case Shifter....

So the example below is being advertised as a 2004 TRD as well, except it is showing the manual transfer from 4-Lo to 4-Hi. Anyone know if this was an option for 2004 models, or if they just changed the manufacturing half way through the year (for the last year of production of this model....?). I would think that one would prefer to have the manual transfer rather than the switch... Anybody have experience to back that up?

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...s=0&listingId=336722063&listingIndex=14&Log=0

So the example below is being advertised as a 2004 TRD as well, except it is showing the manual transfer from 4-Lo to 4-Hi. Anyone know if this was an option for 2004 models, or if they just changed the manufacturing half way through the year (for the last year of production of this model....?). I would think that one would prefer to have the manual transfer rather than the switch... Anybody have experience to back that up?

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...s=0&listingId=336722063&listingIndex=14&Log=0

That truck has the "J" Shift style transforcase, comes in other Tacos too.

Nice truck and GLWS

14500. Price reduction. He needs the cash so he is willing to let it go for 14,500.

last chance to sell it this week.....13,500 firm. nothing wrong with the truck. available to see n drive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom