Wanted 2004+ LX470/LC100 White Black Grey < 135k miles 13k no Rust good maintenance (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
As title says it, if anyone is selling above, let me know. Not looking for 33 Lifted this overland that. Just need a regular reliable SUV like the LC100.

If price is not right I'll just buy from a dealer. Not bending over for a slow mall crawler, unless its reliable and cheap.

As title says it, if anyone is selling above, let me know. Not looking for 33 Lifted this overland that. Just need a regular reliable SUV like the LC100.

If price is not right I'll just buy from a dealer. Not bending over for a slow mall crawler, unless its reliable and cheap.

Going to need a larger budget with that criteria.

Reactions: SAH
Going to need a larger budget with that criteria.

I would go up to 15k for the right one, and for a motivated seller. Issue is I am in New York and nothing good can be found here, and traveling few thousand miles for a potential is not happening.

I would go up to 15k for the right one, and for a motivated seller. Issue is I am in New York and nothing good can be found here, and traveling few thousand miles for a potential is not happening.

There are plenty of reliable SUVs, if not really using off-road, I would suggest looking for vehicles with higher production numbers, Lexus GX, Lexus RX, Toyota Highlander or older Acura MDX. Otherwise, you will likely pay a premium for what lots of folks on this forum use them for. Good luck.

gx has door opening sideways and is a bit smaller than the lx - also - not touching anything that has no rear axle.

KBB is what usually people buy for. There are some - people - that pay 30% over or haggle 30% under. In both cases, they are likely delusional and I wish if I was the seller of anything - to have delusion buyers.

KBB puts private party value of my wifes 06'WRX with 125K miles at $6K.....we sold it 2 months ago for $10.5K and it sold the weekend it posted. KBB is going to be off on any special interest vehicle especially if its older and in above average condition. A Land Cruiser is an older special interest vehicle and if you want a nice one you are going to pay for it. Nice low mileage LC's get scooped up quickly at prices above KBB all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom