For Sale 2004 LX470 Black w/Tan Interior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

131k miles. All service done at Lexus dealership including timing belt and AHC at 120k. Extremely well taken care of southern (Texas) vehicle. See photos below. Asking $18,000

IMG_3411.JPG

IMG_3412.JPG

IMG_3413.jpg

IMG_3414.JPG

IMG_3415.JPG

Last edited:
Why buy and sell so fast? That would be concerning to most. However there certainly are understandable reasons. Could you answer this question, thank you.

Why buy and sell so fast? That would be concerning to most. However there certainly are understandable reasons. Could you answer this question, thank you.
I bought it because I knew what it was and the dealer didn’t! Driving it as my daily until
I sell it. Will do it again on another vehicle after that. It’s a hobby that helps me support my family. The carfax and seeing it should alleviate any concerns. 😁

Expensive Hobby... Golf certainly is cheaper yet not as fun. I can appreciate your answer. A nice Vehicle indeed. Price could be adjusted depending on service records lack of few high price items that will need attention.

Nothing wrong with buying low and selling high, as long as the others are willing to pay for it.

You just decide not to keep it? Looks sold and bought recently. I'm in Austin. I'll shoot you a PM.

You just decide not to keep it? Looks sold and bought recently. I'm in Austin. I'll shoot you a PM.
Yes. I bought it because I knew it was a great rig and I'd be able to sell it. Don't really "need" it. It's posted here and I'll drive it around until it sells.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom