For Sale 2004 LX470 Black w/Tan Interior

131k miles. All service done at Lexus dealership including timing belt and AHC at 120k. Extremely well taken care of southern (Texas) vehicle. See photos below. Asking $18,000

IMG_3411.JPG

IMG_3412.JPG

IMG_3413.jpg

IMG_3414.JPG

IMG_3415.JPG

Last edited:
Looks nice! I’m looking to replace my 1999. How does the engine and undercarriage look like? Photos? How much rust on skid plates, tail gate, etc? When was AHC fluid changed? Does it work correctly without problem? When were heater Ts replaced? Does all radio, DVD, CD, tape and navigation features work properly?

Looks nice! I’m looking to replace my 1999. How does the engine and undercarriage look like? Photos? How much rust on skid plates, tail gate, etc? When was AHC fluid changed? Does it work correctly without problem? When were heater Ts replaced? Does all radio, DVD, CD, tape and navigation features work properly?
NO rust at all. Everything works perfectly except for the telescoping function on steering wheel. It's in a good spot for me, so doesn't bother me. Up/Down motor is fine. This rig has been maintained as well as any vehicle you'll ever find. See attached CarFax.

Attachments

Carfax shows that this was For Sale in a dealer's inventory two weeks ago.

Did you just buy this rig or are you the dealer?

I think this is a valid question....anyfeedback seller?

I guess it's one owner before the dealer too possession and then ryantxtx bought it from dealer? Maybe the stuck steering column wasn't that great. But it IS a really clean example, just not one owner....GLWS!

Top Bottom