SOLD 2004 LC, 190K miles. $11,900 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(75, 66, 35)
Recently bought this, camped out of it 1 time with 2 small boys, and have decided I need more room.

Originally a California car and recently in North Carolina for past 2-3 years. No rust! No accidents and title is clean and in hand. Upgrades include 2.5" OME Heavy Duty lift kit with slee diff drop kit is 3 years old. New 33" BFG KO2 tires with less than 5K miles. Rear slee steel bumper. New 1 month old marine grade gel battery. Weathertec floor mats throughout. Engine and all mechanics are in excellent condition.

Both front seats have pulled apart at the leather stitching seam. May be able to be stiched back together.

Rear camera does not work.

Carpet needs cleaning.

Located in eastern North Carolina, Wilmington - 28403

** $11,900 **

04/25 - Recently put $2200 into it. Timing belt / water pump, valve gaskets, brake fluid flush, fuel filter.

Thanks,
Jeff

IMG_5495-2.jpg

IMG_5499-2.jpg

IMG_5498-2.jpg

IMG_5496-2.jpg

Last edited:
Wife wants to sell her 200.... which due to interest is priced right.

Really thought this one was priced right too. ????

Guess not....

Any constructive criticism?? Am I missing something??

Wife wants to sell her 200.... which due to interest is priced right.

Really thought this one was priced right too. ????

Guess not....

Any constructive criticism?? Am I missing something??

I'm kinda surprised this is still here too but I will say that the color isnt one thats too popular. Also due for timing belt it looks like but I dont know.

04/25 - Recently put $2200 into it. Timing belt / water pump, valve gaskets, brake fluid flush, fuel filter.

That year and mileage for that price? I wouldnt take less. Weird you still have it

Very interested. Just joined; is there a time or post count threshold before I can send PM's? I keep getting an error. Can you PM me?

GLWS, it seems priced well. It's just on the wrong side of the country for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom