For Sale 2003 Toyota Tacoma V6 3.4L 5-Spd, SR5+TRD 4x4 87k Miles! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

*----------SOLD!! ----------

Okay, selling a 2003 Tacoma V6 4x4 TRD xtra Cab.. Silver Exterior and Grey Interior

87k miles on the odo
5-Spd Manual Transmission
4x4
SR5 Pkg
TRD-OffRoad Pkg
No modifications all factory

The wheels are BFG A/T

Very minor wear- looks really really good for 8yr 87k miles mile truck.

Oil change every 3k miles, no oil sludge or clutch/transmission issues. Mechanically sound.
No oil leaks.
4x4/Rear-differential works perfectly.

Bought from the original owner who was a tri-athlete and she upgraded to a double cab. I've had for a few months, and know it will go 300k miles easily.

Its been in Austin, Texas its WHOLE life. no rust/ paint work or any accidents.

Its truly a rare vehicle.
Asking $13,500. Retail Value is $15,000.

tacoma.jpg

imag0348j.jpg

imag0350h.jpg

imag0351q.jpg

imag0352eh.jpg

imag0353f.jpg

imag0354qp.jpg

imag0355e.jpg

imag0358b.jpg

imag0359a.jpg

imag0360o.jpg

imag0361i.jpg

imag0362g.jpg

imag0363l.jpg

Not looking to trade just sell. Thanks

Last edited:
I'll run it by the wife. I'm not holding my breath, though. She let me drive to Jacksonville, FL for a bike last month so I'm not so sure she will be very keen on this deal too. Why are all the good things so far away?

I'll run it by the wife. I'm not holding my breath, though. She let me drive to Jacksonville, FL for a bike last month so I'm not so sure she will be very keen on this deal too. Why are all the good things so far away?

grass is always greener on the other side...

....And low-mileage Tacomas are only found far away. So for arguments sake, how is the interior? Ever smoked in? Rips, tears, cracks, scratches, that sort of stuff? Has the timing belt been done yet? Looks like it has a plastic bed liner, is the bed in good shape? What is that in the front of the bed and how is it mounted?

FWIW, the wife didn't flip her lid when I mentioned it, so there is a possibility.

Won't last long. These rigs are very hard to find around here. Glad I still have mine. Beat of luck with the sale!

....And low-mileage Tacomas are only found far away. So for arguments sake, how is the interior? Ever smoked in? Rips, tears, cracks, scratches, that sort of stuff? Has the timing belt been done yet? Looks like it has a plastic bed liner, is the bed in good shape? What is that in the front of the bed and how is it mounted?

FWIW, the wife didn't flip her lid when I mentioned it, so there is a possibility.

The interior is really clean, in the rear seat there is a small paint stain. (orange in color) its between both seats on a seat belt.

No rips, no foul odors such as pet or smoke.
The rear view mirror is the only item that appears to need attention. (film kinda bubbled with the heat)

Timing belt hasn't been replaced.

The bed liner is in perfect shape. The front of the bed is a bike rack, the previous owner was a hardcore athlete and had some serious bikes. I've been offered $200 for the bike rack from my colleagues and they swear its one of the best. i have no idea though.

Just let me know if you have any further questions. i can send you more photos etc

BTW, just did a quick flight search from DENVER to AUSTIN on 8/9/11, and $149 one-way ticket. Seems very inexpensive!

Last edited:
I have the same truck except '04 and Sequoia 17s. Otherwise, totally stock and your twin.

These things are incredibly dependable and hold their value very very well. I've thought about getting something different, but it's so hard to let it go.

GLWS!!!

I have the same truck except '04 and Sequoia 17s. Otherwise, totally stock and your twin.

These things are incredibly dependable and hold their value very very well. I've thought about getting something different, but it's so hard to let it go.

GLWS!!!

Yeah they are solid, I just a 04 LX470 and loving it.. so one has to go, i would hate to sell the LX though :X

Please do update. I would've bought this long ago had it been closer or if I had time to come get it. Maybe if it isn't sold I will just have to make time.

I would be interested if The Cat does not s*** or get out of the litter box. I am in Texas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom