2003 Tacoma brake issues. I could use some help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone for the last 3 months I’ve been having a brake issue. When coming to a stop by brake peddle vibrates and get this weird loud noise coming from my brake booster area I thought it was my rotors that were warped, I changed my rotors and brake pads 2 days ago. The brakes didn’t make that noise for the drive I took around town for 20 minutes to test it. Now this morning the noise came back! Maybe the noise went away just temporarily because I bled the brakes then it came back? Anyway I should mention my brake booster makes noise when reversing from time to time. I was lucky to record a video of the noise that it makes I’ll post to here hopefully you guys can give me some input I appreciate it. Here’s the link to the video for the sound thank you

Hi everyone for the last 3 months I’ve been having a brake issue. When coming to a stop by brake peddle vibrates and get this weird loud noise coming from my brake booster area I thought it was my rotors that were warped, I changed my rotors and brake pads 2 days ago. The brakes didn’t make that noise for the drive I took around town for 20 minutes to test it. Now this morning the noise came back! Maybe the noise went away just temporarily because I bled the brakes then it came back? Anyway I should mention my brake booster makes noise when reversing from time to time. I was lucky to record a video of the noise that it makes I’ll post to here hopefully you guys can give me some input I appreciate it. Here’s the link to the video for the sound thank you

This probably isn't much help - but I'd start checking everything around the brake booster just to be sure everything is alright. I'd also do a full inspection of the calipers, lines etc.

Definitely a weird one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom