For Sale 2002 LX470 OEM AHC Torsion Bars - Chattanooga, TN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Removed when AHC system was replaced with LC suspension. Perfect condition from what I can tell. Removed at 150k miles.

Prefer local pickup but will ship on buyers dime.

$50 + the ride.

View attachment 1865555
View attachment 1865557
I have a 2001 and I need practically everthying for the AHC system. Not sure if 2002 work work on 2001, but interested in anything you have left. Need a pump more than anything.

I've got a pump that was removed from my wife's 02 LX. The system was out of fluid when purchased and the condition of the pump is unknown. I have hooked it up to a 12-volt battery on my bench and you can hear it engage but that's about as far as I went. I have the torsion bars and the pump available. Torsion bars were removed at approx 140k miles. To the best of my knowledge, the AHC system is identical for an 2001 and a 2002. I'm pretty sure I have globes too but, again, their functionality is unknown. I am about to buy another 01 LX and had planned on keeping the parts just in case. That said, I will take $200 for the torsion bars and the pump. If you want to pay shipping on the globes, I will throw those in for another $25 each. Pretty sure I have 3 of them. They're heavy as hell so you might want to avoid shipping costs since the condition is unknown.

Sorry for the long winded response but let me knw if you are interested in anything.

Thanks!

Bump OBO + Shipping. Need to generate some funds to get some sliders on my truck!

Bump for the last hour of trolling Mud before getting off the company's dime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom