SOLD 2002 LX470 Gold Ext. Tan Interior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does radio work?
A/C. Heat panel buttons work?
Yes they all do. Here's a pic of the radio/HVAC controls:
20200728_151750.jpg

Do you have the plastic trim piece that folds down when you open the tailgate?
Sure do. Please email me at classy.jalopy@gmail.com

Any interest in the transfer case or any other parts here? I am thinking about sending the remaining carcass to the local yard soon.
20200826_124811.jpg

Any idea of the condition for the ABS pump and Master Cylinder? I've gotten that constant audible high pitched buzz with the dashlights to come on 3 times over the past year and am thinking I might need to do a rebuild of sorts

Do you still have the rear upper hatch/tailgate? I need the whole thing (glass included), but only if there's no significant rust or damage.

Any idea of the condition for the ABS pump and Master Cylinder? I've gotten that constant audible high pitched buzz with the dashlights to come on 3 times over the past year and am thinking I might need to do a rebuild of sorts
The ABS pump assembly failed (has the same high pitched buzz!) This was the reason truck was parted out in the first place!!

Do you still have the rear upper hatch/tailgate? I need the whole thing (glass included), but only if there's no significant rust or damage.
Rear hatch has rust. I don't think it is worth your money.

Do you still have the rheostat (interior dash dimmer)?
Yes I do. Please email me at classy.jalopy@gmail.com

ClassyJalopy

do you have the center console lid? The latch in mine snapped and it now annoyingly flops anytime I hit a bump.

also do you have the driver side wood trim piece that holds the window up/down switches?

thanks!

ClassyJalopy

do you have the center console lid? The latch in mine snapped and it now annoyingly flops anytime I hit a bump.

also do you have the driver side wood trim piece that holds the window up/down switches?

thanks!
I have the lid and the complete driver side switch. Could you please email me at classy.jalopy@gmail.com?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom