SOLD 2001 Toyota Landcruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
I am the original owner. Southern California Truck with 1 year in New Hampshire and 1 year in South Carolina, but never saw snow. 255,500 miles. Great driver often used for San Diego - Palm Springs travel. Embarrassed to admit almost never been off road. Regular (7500 mile intervals) synthetic (usually Mobil 1) oil changes. Good tires including new Michelin spare. Front seats and center console professional recovered Oct 2019. All fluids (brake fluid, front diff, rear diff, xfer case, coolant, power steering, tranny, drive shaft grease, new radiator and radiator hoses heater hoses and heater hose tees July 2019 at 246075 miles. Timing belt service professionally done at 180587 miles.

Here are the issues that an inspection would reveal, trying to be very honest here. Rear bumper cover should be replaced, pretty big ding right behind back side window on passenger side, front bumper cover and front fender have some damage, key scratch on rear driver-side door. Little rust spot above windshield on driver side and crack in windshield at same location. Please see attached pictures for all this. Very light surface rust on original factory undercarriage, see attached pic for typical example. Some scratching on 2 wheels when dealer changed tires without removing weights :( but this is paint only.

Pretty nice aftermarket amp, speakers, bluetooth and backup camera installed.

Asking $9999

IMG_6396.jpg

IMG_6393.jpg
IMG_6394.jpg
IMG_6395.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Front seats look great ! Who did those for you?

Front seats look great ! Who did those for you?
Thanks! I started with the kit from Lseat.com "1998-2007 Toyota Land Cruiser J100 Custom Real Leather Seat Covers Front, Color S003 Dove Grey, Thread Color L003 Dove Grey" these were a really good deal and my set came with the correct USA center console cover. After reading about how much work it can be to install on this forum, I decided to have a local shop (P and M Custom Upholstery in Indio, CA) do the install. I think they spent a lot of time on it including doing some re-stitching to fit to my original foams which were actually in pretty good shape. The install cost a bit more than the kit, it all ended up about $800 for both materials and labor. After one year of use it seems to be holding up great and still looks new.

Last edited:
Hi could we have a conversation about the 100?
I’m very interested!
Could you message me your contact info?
I’m ready to pull the trigger!
Thanks Dean

New Price: $9999. Also available a set of four '03 LX 18" OEM wheels for an additional $200.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom