SOLD (Sold!) 2001 Toyota Land Cruiser, 262800 miles, Eastern Pennsylvania (more details) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

11B2BBF0-57DD-4282-9924-15053E9E3DC3_1_105_c.jpeg

If you're looking for a low mileage garage queen, this isn't your truck.
This one is perfect for a first vehicle/college wheels, a spare vehicle for hauling stuff and winter driving, or a great candidate to build a hard core off road rig.

Meticulously maintained. Fully synthetic LOF every 5000-7500 miles. Fluids changed in fr & rr diffs, xfer case and trans every 30k miles. Timing belt and water pump changed at 90k and 180k miles. Only Genuine Toyota parts used for routine maintenance and all repairs.

Reason for selling: while I love this truck, my two sons have moved on and I no longer need this one because I have an 07 LX470 in the garage.

(Sold!)

Last edited:
Just a follow up.

I ended up speaking with the seller and eventually purchasing the vehicle. This was by far one of the cleanest and most well cared for vehicles I've ever seen. He was the original owner and had documentation on absolutely everything. I was apprehensive at first due to the mileage but after meeting and checking things out, this was a no brainer for me.
The vehicle included a full set of Blizzak snow tires mounted on spare factory rims, original sway bars, spare interior bulbs, a full set of service manuals, spare wipers, a manila folder packed (pictures, receipts, other docs), spare hinge for one of the 3rd row seats, original floor mats, husky mats all around....
In addition, the frame has very little rust and can be quickly prepped and covered before winter. I drove it 2 hours back home on mostly highway and there were no noises, pulling one way or the other and it handled 85mph with little issue.

After looking at some other examples that were higher priced and in much worse shape (NEPA and the surrounding area tend to produce a lot of rusty vehicles), I have to say there was no comparison.

I couldn't be happier and the entire process went extremely smooth.

Thanks again to njpaguy for making this available. It is a prime example of a vehicle that was used for its intended purpose but in outstanding shape due to care and regular maintenance.

Tripper

MVIMG_20191025_131213.jpg

Just a follow up.

I ended up speaking with the seller and eventually purchasing the vehicle. This was by far one of the cleanest and most well cared for vehicles I've ever seen. He was the original owner and had documentation on absolutely everything. I was apprehensive at first due to the mileage but after meeting and checking things out, this was a no brainer for me.
The vehicle included a full set of Blizzak snow tires mounted on spare factory rims, original sway bars, spare interior bulbs, a full set of service manuals, spare wipers, a manila folder packed (pictures, receipts, other docs), spare hinge for one of the 3rd row seats, original floor mats, husky mats all around....
In addition, the frame has very little rust and can be quickly prepped and covered before winter. I drove it 2 hours back home on mostly highway and there were no noises, pulling one way or the other and it handled 85mph with little issue.

After looking at some other examples that were higher priced and in much worse shape (NEPA and the surrounding area tend to produce a lot of rusty vehicles), I have to say there was no comparison.

I couldn't be happier and the entire process went extremely smooth.

Thanks again to njpaguy for making this available. It is a prime example of a vehicle that was used for its intended purpose but in outstanding shape due to care and regular maintenance.

Tripper

View attachment 2116880
You forgot to mention the full tank of premium gas - that was $75! :)
A pleasure doing business with you, and thanks for the kind words. Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom