Parting Out 2001 Land Cruiser 100 Series - Denver, CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2001 Land Cruiser that I purchased for parts for 2 other 100 series. This LC was rolled in Dec 2016, but has run in my presence since then. 180k miles on it prior to the roll, no rust underneath. PM for specific prices/with an offer, or for more pics of something in particular. Located in Denver CO.

The body is either great or trash, depending on the panel. PM for specifics.

I also have all the tools required to pull things up to and including the engine. If you're local and want a discount for pulling the part yourself, you're more than welcome to use them.

Parts already gone/spoken for: Interior carpet, front seats, middle seats (I have a set of both but they are worn out/torn), console lid, steering wheel (still have airbag), driver door switch control panel, radio trim bezel, AC cluster, muffler/tailpipe, subwoofer, both front ABS sensors, front kick panel fuse box cover, pass front door panel (light & switch panel available), front and middle row seat belts, brake pedal pad, steering wheel, console, all remaining switch panels, rear vent window switches/wiring harness/motors, third brake light, rear window air deflector

YsRAl5K.jpg

LJQEDLj.jpg

U5ZB1hZ.jpg

YyRPTMk.jpg

u4308GS.jpg

Last edited:
does it have the locking rear diff?

Hi i need the front passenger and driver abs/speed sensors please.

A.J

Hi friend, what is the condition of the rear lift gate (if it's available)?

I assume you mean the upper door of the tailgate. It appears to be in great shape, no dents or scratches that I can see. The glass is intact as well. Given that it was rolled, I'd prefer to keep body panels to parties that can come see them/test fit in person so that everyone remains happy. I can take more pictures and PM them to you if you'd still like to pursue it, I'm fine shipping it on your dime; just let me know.

I assume you mean the upper door of the tailgate. It appears to be in great shape, no dents or scratches that I can see. The glass is intact as well. Given that it was rolled, I'd prefer to keep body panels to parties that can come see them/test fit in person so that everyone remains happy. I can take more pictures and PM them to you if you'd still like to pursue it, I'm fine shipping it on your dime; just let me know.
That's the correct panel I'm seeking. I would like to see pics. I am interested, but I understand and respect your preference for the site visit. I'm in SC, so that's unfortunately not feasible for me. But perhaps we could talk it over and find a way to proceed, if you are willing. Many thx M4.

That's the correct panel I'm seeking. I would like to see pics. I am interested, but I understand and respect your preference for the site visit. I'm in SC, so that's unfortunately not feasible for me. But perhaps we could talk it over and find a way to proceed, if you are willing. Many thx M4.

I will get you some pictures of it in the morning and we can go from there.

I need the skidplates but shipping to San Diego probably wouldn't be worth it.

Hi - Need the 2 tweeter enclosures and grills (front doors inside of mirrors). Any luck?

Hi,

I am looking for the Rear crossmember and front fender liners shipped to 02871.

Thanks

Ashtray, brake pedal pad, & drivers side door light cover...

Any chance I could come down from Windsor to see what all is left that I need for mine? Condition of the steering rack and power steering lines/reservoir?

Checking to see if the passenger side marker light (turn signal) is still available?

Also the drivers side kicker panel fuse box cover?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom