2000LC horn turned on during the night (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My son has a 2000 LC, during the night at 3am the horn came on, no blinking lights etc. He then started it and drove around the block hoping the thing would turn off. It did not. But when he turned off the truck the horn did stop. Today he just tried to start the truck and nothing happened.

I am assuming that turning the truck on and off reset the horn/relay etc.

Any suggestions? This has never happened before.

Thanks for your help.

Your battery is probably dying, get it checked.

Last edited:
Was it raining? I had a leak at the windshield header and water would run down the inside of the drivers side a-pillar and on to the electrical connectors behind the kick panel. Would fire off the horn until I pulled the relay.

Was it raining? I had a leak at the windshield header and water would run down the inside of the drivers side a-pillar and on to the electrical connectors behind the kick panel. Would fire off the horn until I pulled the relay.

Trust me I would not drive it in the neighborhood , but my son is not what we all call mechanical.

To others the battery was just replaced. Yes it was raining the night it happened. I feel water had something to do with it. I would look it over but it is 120 miles from my home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom