2000 Tacoma turn signal plug (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

N22

Threads
Any one know of a source of light side plug for a 2000 Tacoma turn signal?

I'm gathering parts for a custom bumper and would like to use factory plugs on the wiring harness.
Having a little trouble finding plugs with a wire pigtail or just a light assembly that uses that plug on the stock turn signals.

Thanks

Last edited:
Do you have one of the plugs that you'd like to use? I found some info about plugs here and if you find the part number on them you should be able to look it up here once you find it.. I'm still looking thought all my FSM's for the actual part number though incase you dont have a plug to reference.

When I get serious about installing my ARB bull bar I figure I would go to a wrecking yard and get the pigtail of some factory lights. Then solder and shrink tube them to the lights on the bull bar. I hate cutting into factory wiring. Owning FJ40s for years I've seen plenty of PO hacks jobs.

thats how I did the wiring on my ARB on my tacoma.. havent had a single issue in 8+ years.. I also tied up the excess slack in the wire on the bumper side so that its even less likely that a downed tree limb or other debris grabs the harness.

The plug on my truck plugs into the bulb socket that go in the lens housing. No wires on the light side.
I looked at the light assembly on a gen 3 4runner and it looks like it has a different plug. It looks the same as a 02-04 Tacoma, oval shaped and plugs in vertical to the light assembly.

I didn't check to see if the bulb socket will interchange between the two. I'll check that this week.

Rural Geek,
Did the turn signals on the 94-97 Tacoma have wires on the light sides?

BTW,I like the way the ARB looks on your truck.

which side lights are you referring to? if the turn signals beside the headlights then yes, but only one light not a clear and amber like some fullsize trucks

are you referring to one of thess plugs (90075-99078)?

blinker.JPG

90075-99078 - Genuine Scion SOCET PLUG

or 81615-04010

corner.JPG

Yep the top one is what my truck has.
That's the the side I would need for my bumper.

The plug says 11091 on the truck side.
I'm going down to check the plug on the 4runner I have access to.

Last edited:
Plug and socket are different on the the 4runner.
So I need to find a housing that takes pn: 90075-99078, or a pigtail that plugs into the truck side plug, pn# 90980-11091.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom