200 parts fire sale... BPs, RW, KO2, Spidertrax (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.landcruiserdc.com
Ok all sorry for the post here but these are all for the 200.

ARB BP-51:
First up is my old set of BP-51s. They have 10k miles on them and includes front and rear. Does not include fitment kit which you must purchase for install and rear springs. Retail for kit is $145. Full disclosure I had a slight clunk during cold weather days only going over speed bumps. During warm days they performed great. Please ask any questions as I want to be up front. Per ARB it doesn't affect the performance of the suspension and can be rebuilt when needed. I drove all last winter and was still very happy with performance. Asking $1,500.

TRD Rock Warriors and 34" BFG KO2:
I have 5 RW mounted to 34/10.5-17 KO2. Ready to be installed. The tires have about 10k miles on them. I am open to splitting the tires and wheels separately but prefer to sell as a package. The RW have been powder coated satin black. They do have a few nicks on them which I have touched up with plasti dip. You can also use touch up paint or always repowder coat. I will throw in a brand new machined lip and TRD center cap that I have as well. The 5th spare and RW has never been used on road. Asking $2000 for 5 RW/5 tires or $1000 each.

Spidertrax Spacers:
These are 1.25" spacers and have 10k miles on them. They give a great stance with the above wheel/tire combo. Asking $200.

Stock front recovery hooks:
If you bent yours or just need new ones. These are stock hooks and ready to go. Asking $50 for set of 2.

Open to shipping as BPs are boxed in original packaging and Spidertrax can be shipped as well. Prefer local on wheels and tires but will ship RW if needed.

IMG_7993.JPG

IMG_7994.JPG

IMG_7995.JPG

IMG_7997.JPG

Are your Spidertrax spacers hubcentric and compatible with a 100-series? I have a 2006 LX470 these would be perfect for if so, thanks.

Btw, new member and been meaning to join for awhile- am on ExPo but a mudder buddy sent me this link.

Are your Spidertrax spacers hubcentric and compatible with a 100-series? I have a 2006 LX470 these would be perfect for if so, thanks.

Btw, new member and been meaning to join for awhile- am on ExPo but a mudder buddy sent me this link.
For the 100 they only work for the rears and they are hub centric.

For the 100 they only work for the rears and they are hub centric.

Ok thanks- I'll have to pass then but appreciate the reply and info.

Spacers sold. Still have BPs, Rock Warriors and oe front hooks available.

BPs sold.

OE hooks, 34" KO2 and RW still available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom