20% off at Auto Anything - works with Rhino Rack and King shocks... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Not 200 series specific but thought I'd share this. Every once in a while the Microsoft Edge browser seems useful and it will automatically find coupons around the internet for you. It found a Business Insider 20% off coupon that I've tried on various items, some work and some don't. The code is JB5WQSTJ

I've only tested and bought a few items but the code seems to work on Rhino rack items including Pioneer Backbone systems, Crossbars, awnings. It also works on King shocks. They have 2.5" front and rear w/wo adjusters available. Of note you'll notice that the King 3.0's both front and rear are an available option ;)

It does not seem to work Icons, ARB or Redarc items.

AA does charge tax and shipping however and after all that you're still probably saving around 15%. Now I don't know what the wait times are on King Shocks (probably like 6-12 months) but if you've been eyeing the 3.0 Kings it might worth it to get in line and save a band without waiting for Black Friday deals. Typically with BF I've seen Kings for around 15% off and with how crazy the past two years have been who knows if we'll even see BF deals this year. That's also 5 months away and then you'll have to deal with BF lead times in addition as well. So you might as well hop in line now anyways.

Last edited:
Looks like the code works with Superwinch winches as well. Also works on the Warn Epic recovery kits but not their winches.

Eyeing the Power Stop brake kits... are they any good?

Just went in to check on deals and noticed that they have a banner ad for 21% off with Code - "PRIME21" for Prime day.

I was able to use it and get an extra 1% off. =P

Happy hunting y'all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom