SOLD 1PZ engine, R151 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am finally ready to sell the 1PZ. This was removed from my vehicle to make way for a 1HD-FT. That being said after driving with it for over a year I think that I would of kept it if I didn't already have the 1HD.

Engine: 1PZ from a 1991 PZJ77
Mileage: just under 290,000km
Voltage: 24V, but I have the fuel cut solenoid and oil pressure sensor to switch to 12v if you want.
Condition: I daily drove the vehicle with this engine for over a year. No known issues always fired up right away even in the cold Michigan winter, well taken care of with mainly highway miles over that year. (Just a little bit dirty)
Accessories: No Alternator, or AC compressor, but I do have a 24V starter that can be included. A new timing belt will be included. Also can include the radiator, fan shroud and fan blades (unfortunately no fan clutch thought)
The engine mounts on the engine are from an 80 series, and are slightly different from the 70 series.

Also I can include the engine run stand that I put together to hold the 1HD durring rebuild and initial test fire. It is nothing fancy, but does make the engine easier to roll around the shop.

Transmission: R151, from same vehicle
Transfer case: Split case, vacuum 4wd shift
Condition: No functional issues, but has a slight noise, so it should probably be rebuilt.

Price: I am asking $4500 for everything or $4,000 w/o transmission and transfer

Delivery: Buyer to arrange pickup from Michigan, or I can transport down to the 70 series meet in TN at the end of September (add $150 to cover trailer rental and extra Diesel). I also maybe able to take it the West meet in UT at the end of October, but the trailer rental cost is much higher (~$600).

Engine on stand:
IMG_20180803_221851.jpg

Some additional pictures:
IMG_20170907_222250.jpg

IMG_20170907_222206.jpg

R151, and transfer case:
IMG_20170907_222104.jpg

:eek: damn it! Why is the timing always off on these deals for me?! I was just talking with my better half about the eventual repower of her LJ78...PM incoming

The picture shows no turbo. 1PZ’s are NA from Toyota.

GLWS. This would be a good B engine swap out too for something a bit more modern.

Unfortunately no turbo, but if I had a FJ40 I would be strapping a turbo on and shoving it in there to make one awsome rig.

Somehow this engine is still available.

There has to be a FJ40, or LJ70 that is looking for an upgrade somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom