1HZ - Turbo CT26 Manifold Adaptor Kit - Made in Aus (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
G'day Mud team,

After researching exhaust manifolds for some time when turbo'ing my HZJ78R earlier this year, I found the 1HDT and 1HDFT manifolds flow no better than the stock 1HZ manifold. This got me thinking.. lots of guys don't really need to buy new manifolds when doing CT26 installs on their 1HZ's - what if I could make an adaptor plate?

So I drew up an adaptor plate on Autocad, had it laser cut, then tapped/countersunk required holes and then mounted it beneath my 1HZ manifold. I then installed a 1HDFT take-off turbo (Toyota CT26), along with the other required goodies, and she works a treat. Pushing 16-17 psi through the 1HZ now, absolutely changed the car. Runs nice and cool with plenty of boost, lots of power, perfect!

I'm now selling the plates as a kit in Aus ($170 AUD in postage).

If any international guys are interested, have a squiz on Facebook, at Simpson Off Road Engineering, or shoot me a message on here.

Cheers!

Kit.jpg

View attachment 2450761

Manifold Install.jpg

CT26 Installed.jpg

Engine Bay.jpg

This is great! looks very clean too! Did you change the top of your air box to the more open version? Just about ready to install mine but haven't decided on that one yet.
Hi mate, I put a 1FZFE airbox on to get a little more laminar flow, in theory anyway. I’m running non intercooler currently so wanted to ensure as much air in as possible (armax snorkel, 1FZFE lid).
Cheers.

I've moved you to the Small Business store front. I put a link to your page here in the FAQ in the diesel section, and left a 1 week re-direct. Good luck and thanks for making these!

Last edited:
G'day mate,
At this stage no - but let me look into it. Cheers.
i ended up buying that adapter but not sure if it will work. i think the ct26 is 90 to the t25 pattern. will need all 3 bits to land before i know.

Gday mate, no problem - if you like you can jump on the website and shoot me a message and take it from there.

Simpsonoffroadengineering.com

Cheers.

Thanks I need the for 4 items I will send you a PM for your email

Cheers

Hey Mitch,

Could you post a few pictures of your set up on your truck? I looking at eventually making the move :)

1HZ - CT26 Turbo 3” High-Flow Intake Hose
CT26 Turbo - 1HZ Crossover Pipe Kit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom