1HZ and 1HDT oil pans (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
are they interchangeable? my 1hz pan is leaking badly where the flange got mangled in the removal process. will any toyota 1hdt or 1hz pan replace each other? mine is a 1990 1hz

They are interchangeable from the point of view of mating to the block.

That said, some differences overall between pans depending on whether they have oil level sensor fittings or not; how the pan angles back with the different pan “levels.”

Different between 80 series & 7x series. The pickups are different as well and correspond to their respective oil pans.

Also, don’t get a Coaster oil pan. ;)

Yes, but you would need to match the pickup too, they are all the same blocks , I did put 1HZ pan into 1HD-FTE with matching pickup and it's fine.

It does. But doubt it’s available. That’s most likely discontinued.

You’ll need to find the newest available part number.

12101-17190 jumps into my head for some reason.

12101-17040 showed that PS had one in stock in their outlying warehouse so i tried to order that one.

12101-17190 and its corresponding pickup looked like they were available though

PS is Part Souq lol

I ended up ordering 17100, which looks to have the same pan shape as what came off of my rig
1210117100.jpg

Just have to weld a patch over that sensor hole.

I also ordered the 17190 and matching pickup, but it looks like it'll hang down and be more vulnerable:

1210117190.jpg

Although with as long as Partsouq can sometimes take, I'm should keep trying to flatten the flange out on my original......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom