1HZ 3 bolt to CT26 Adapter (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok, so the adapter I bought is not the same thing that you posted. I just found a 1/2" thick CT26 manifold flange online somewhere. To use it a machinist would need to cut off the three bolt 1HZ flange and weld on the 4 bolt CT26 flange. The adapter you posted allows one to add a turbo without cutting/welding - I wasn't able to open the link you posted because if the web filters at work. And yes, I ultimately decided it was too much trouble and sourced a 1HDT manifold to make it all correct.

Cheers,
Lee

Ahhh OK I understand that! Thank you for the follow up! I'm leaning towards using an actual manifold too. This adapter is easy to use, but keeping things more factory is always nice!

You need one of these split pulse manifolds.
IMG_7136-1024x768.jpg

Australia.... Where there's probably an old cruiser in at least one garage of every street. Lots of aftermarket and performance options here for us to choose from. With the exchange rate and reasonable shipping I reckon you could get them quite cheaply over there.

Last edited:
Used oem manifolds complete with CT26 turbo's available at your local shop in Texas ;)

G'day Blomdala, I am also thinking of instead of pulling the manifold from my 1HZ (that is in great shape) an adaptor like the Mamba one you posted would work to mount the CT26 I have purchased. Any chance you had ponied up and purchased one, or anyone else used one?

G'day Blomdala, I am also thinking of instead of pulling the manifold from my 1HZ (that is in great shape) an adaptor like the Mamba one you posted would work to mount the CT26 I have purchased. Any chance you had ponied up and purchased one, or anyone else used one?
Hello again! Ha!
So I actually went with an HD manifold rather than the adapter. I what seriously considering it, but my thoughts were that doing a manifold would be better as I can also use the factory turbo stay to the block for support. Not that it can't be fabricated, but one less thing to worry about. It was about 230USD for a manifold vs 130USD for the adapter. I went back and forth so much on it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom