Wanted 1HD to H151 Bell Housing buy or trade for 1FZ bell housing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
looking for a 1HD to H151 bell housing. I have a 1FZ to H151 bell housing so trades are an option.

Located in Calgary, AB

Thanks!

-Nick

I have one new, on back of a core HZ, along with the stiffners and associated mounting hardware, as well the flywheel and flywheel bolts.

Purchased from ME, so it was not cheap, and I don't want to separate the bolts/stiffbers fron the deal, if at all possible, since I've either no need for any, or I'll keep until need arises.

These are parts I can put my hands on tomorrow, as they're local and loose.

If you're interested, I can itemize the parts, along with the prices paid and go from there.

I have one new, on back of a core HZ, along with the stiffners and associated mounting hardware, as well the flywheel and flywheel bolts.

Purchased from ME, so it was not cheap, and I don't want to separate the bolts/stiffbers fron the deal, if at all possible, since I've either no need for any, or I'll keep until need arises.

These are parts I can put my hands on tomorrow, as they're local and loose.

If you're interested, I can itemize the parts, along with the prices paid and go from there.

Yeah I was looking at the Partsouq prices and was hoping for a used example for a bit less. I'll keep my fingers crossed. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom