For Sale 1999 with new ARB Bumper - Excellent condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sold-----price dropped to $7900 for quick sale. Excellent condition. Brand new ARB bumper and fog lights. Also have a ARB skid plate (not installed yet) Professionally painted WWII olive green satin. I get tons of compliments on this every time I drive it. 33 inch BF Goodrich AT tires in great shape. Tow Package. Brand new Blue Tooth JVC head unit. New OEM toyota shocks all around with new Alignment. Two new factory remote keys and ECU system ($1600 value) New master power window switches. New windshield. New Weather tech mats $180. Leather is in excellent condition and has no cracks, rips or separations.
New rubber floor mat in rear. Seats 8 passengers. Well maintained with full synthetic oil. Locking differential. V8 engine. This landcruiser runs and drives excellent. Extremely reliable.

$7900 located in Richmond VA. Also posted in Richmond Craigslist and more pictures are there.

Would consider trade for an 80 series but only with added cash on your end.
173k miles

http://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/4826862190.html

IMG_1334_2.JPG

IMG_1113.JPG

IMG_1335.JPG

IMG_1337.JPG

IMG_1336.JPG

Last edited:
I added some more pictures. Also the ac system was updated this summer with new compressor, dryer, freon etc. Blows ice cold. There are more pics on my craigslist ad if you follow that link. This truck is super reliable. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere. My wife and daughter just took it on a a 3 hour trip and they loved it. I'm sad to see this go. Thanks.

I just lowered the price for a quick sale to $8900. I am getting lots of emails but no one has come to look at it. I think if you see it you will buy it. yes 173k miles as I have in my craigslist ad. It does say rebuilt on the title and I also put that in my craigslist ad that I linked to.
The previous owner claimed that it was a titling issue mistake but I have no proof of that. I did have the dealer do a pre purchase inspection when I bought it and they said it checked our perfect. The sunroof does not open. New headlights and new fog lights in the bumper.

Also I would consider a trade for an 80 but I would need cash on your end.

I have a 2003 Forester XS Premium I would trade, It is EXTREMELY nice, well kept, and well maintained. It is my wife's car, but we recently had our second child and along with our dog and 5 year old, we need more space. I used to have an 80, so I thought another one would be nice and ill give her my 4runner.

It has a mild lift, and the biggest tire you can fit under the strut perch. It has a rear LSD so it has an honest 3 wheels digging at all times. You would be amazed at how well it goes anywhere it can clear. It has about 10" of diff clearance, more than my Land Cruiser on 33" tires had. Drives great, has plenty of power and still gets good gas mileage. the interior is in great shape and being a premium, it is every bit as luxurious and nice as a Land cruiser. It also has floor liners and all that good stuff to keep it nice.

2003 Subaru Forester XS Premium
136k miles
Leather
All Weather Package
HUGE Sunroof
Heated Seats/Windshield
Limited Slip in the Back
Timing Belt/Waterpump done with OEM Subaru Parts
New KYB Shocks
New Rotors/Pads
New Headlights
Rock guard on the fogs
Weathertech Floor Liners front and Rear
OEM Subaru Armrest Extension
OEM Subaru Rear Trunk Liner
OEM Subaru Cargo Cover
Thule Roof Racks
Weather Package Radio
New OEM Subaru Transmission Filter/ New OEM Subaru ATF
New OEM Subaru Extra S Rear LSD Fluid
1" Paranoid Fabrications Lift Kit
215/70/16 Yokohama Geolander All Terrain Tires (28")

Do you have any info on the title being rebuilt?

Meant "any more info"....sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom