1999 UZJ100-Raleigh, NC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1999 UZJ100-Raleigh, NC...$15,500

1999 Toyota Land Cruiser UZJ100
White/Champagne w/Tan Leather
97,000 Miles
Fully Loaded
Heated Seats/Mirrors
Rear A/C
Rear Locking Differential
Power Everything
Immaculate Shape
Serviced locally at Fred Anderson Toyota
Michelin Tires
Original Bumper has been mounted
$15,500

919-271-4907

Last edited:
seller rating

I bought my current daily driver from this guy an '89 fj-62 and a very respectable guy and straight forward on everything. He even kept up with all the records from the original buyer. The milage was unknown and the truck had been offroaded and had dents and scratches but everything was laid out up front. If you need more informaiton on the seller let me know. If I was not looking for a house now I would consider this truck in a heart beat.

Potential buyers who do not want front armor on a LC really confuse me. They should price the parts for 1 deer strike and then re-evaluate their thinking. Shucked the front bumpers on both of mine...although while waiting on the aftermarket front I did get a deer in the '91....nothing on the front of a LC is cheap, trust me.

Btw, I have hit this thread probably 10 times...trying to decide between another LC or a Sienna for my wife. Looks like a very nice LC.

Are you selling the ARB?

uzj100

There are sixty-eight 1999 Landcruisers for sale on Autotrader in the US right now, with prices ranging from $14,500 to $29,999 and mileage from 11,000 to 155,000. The average is $18,785. I sold my 99 with 135,000 miles on it 2 years ago for $16,500.

I think your price is right in line.

And I think the ARB is value-added, although if you read the 100 series boards, you would think the 98 and 99 100 series was equivalent to a Land Rover.

I'd buy it right now if I wasn't working towards being debt-free.

Good luck with the sale.

When I was shopping bumpers for my then new 2001 Dodge 2500 ARB was the only aftermarket bumper maker who had completed the required DOT testing and certification of their bumpers for airbag compatibility. That was the "Safari" model like the one that Landpimp has on his 100 series.

Nevertheless it's probably true that old general public doesn't understand the benefit of protecting the front of the truck in addition to protecting the occupants of the pod.

The word has gradually spread that a modification to a vehicle by an owner can place the owner in a precarious liability position should an injury occur in an accident involving that owner and his/her vehicle.

For my part, I've seen some VERY sloppy work done when owners decide to make changes to vehicles and tend not to trust that everything that was and should be there still is there in good original condition. This is NOT said to make any comment as to the skill orcorrect installation of anything by this seller on this truck. It's also an additional $800. to $1300. to bring that truck home to me which makes the price comparable to local offerings.

(nice looong bump for a nice truck)

This is a super nice 100.

uzj100

Great Cruiser

if it were 4 months from now it would be mine. Good luck. TTT

I may be in the market soon. I would buy it with the ARB if I were to make an offer.

your cruiser

Southern, I've notice your 4 sale for a while here on mud. I am in the market for a 100 but think the shipping would knock yours out of contention. What is the lowest price you would accept, with the ARB? I would have to have it shipped to Seattle so that would put it out of contention. Unless you can find me a cheap 30' donzi ZF I can tow back from the east. Nice rig Gas is scaring people away, I only drive about 100 miles a month now so I don't care about gas prices.

Still have it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom