Parting Out 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have the left headlight assembly? How about the right corner light? Thanks.

I do not have the left headlight assembly...Just have the right headlight assembly.

Let me check on the right corner light. Can’t remember if it was crushed in the roll.

i know you said the front seats are in bad shape but are you willing to sell just the head rests? mine are cut out for DVD player screens (both now broken) and i would like to return them to stock.

i am assuming the seats were tan, they looked to be in your pictures.

thanks!

Hi, looking for the suction valve off the ac compressor. It’s the plate on the side of the compressor that the ac lines feed into.

i know you said the front seats are in bad shape but are you willing to sell just the head rests? mine are cut out for DVD player screens (both now broken) and i would like to return them to stock.

i am assuming the seats were tan, they looked to be in your pictures.

thanks!

I've got both headrests. Pm'ing you now.

Hi, looking for the suction valve off the ac compressor. It’s the plate on the side of the compressor that the ac lines feed into.

That part may already be claimed. I've got a local LC guy who may need it. He's got to get his A/C checked first.

Is the rear bumper cover still available and what condition. What about the rear hatch? May be interested in that too but I think you mentioned there is some rust? Thanks!

Hi, I'm looking for a back door garnish (rear hatch interior trim piece) part number 6793960070A0. How much shipped to Portland 97213? Thanks.

Hi, I'm looking for a back door garnish (rear hatch interior trim piece) part number 6793960070A0. How much shipped to Portland 97213? Thanks.

I assume you are talking about the carpet paneling piece. I still have it if so. Let me look at some pricing tomorrow and shipping.

Is the rear bumper cover still available and what condition. What about the rear hatch? May be interested in that too but I think you mentioned there is some rust? Thanks!

Bumper cover and rear hatch has sold

I'm looking for the passenger-side rear quarter panel interior trim cover if the vehicle had rear air. I recently bought a set as mine had been removed by a previous owner, but didn't think about the fact that I have rear air and it doesn't fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom